Reviews for Vindicated
fireblaze 7 chapter 24 . 4/22
Very interesting story. I enjoyed the other pairings that ain't common such as the lesbian one. Keep up the good work.
Forever-Buckskin chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
I got misty eyed at the end! So happy yet sad at the same time. What a tear jerker! Great story too. Very creative!
EyesTheHorror chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
OMG! I cant contain my joy tho! that was the best cheesiness I have ever read! good work I applaud you!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Sheesh, fix the typos! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Um o positive is universal donor, right?
Zelixion chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
I love this. The ending was so sad but so happy at the same time. I loved it.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/5/2013
i know you wrote this a long time ago but i just finished it and i think you should have named it cherry lollipops instead of Vindicated
Arwenia chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
I was reading this story on my phone the whole time. I remember waking up to this story and falling asleep. Weeping trough the night at the most absurd hours, laughing trough the day at the most absurd moments.

This story is the first KakuzuxHidan story I have ever read and I am so glad it was this story, your story. I am sorry I didn't review trough all the chapters, the story entirely deserves it. But I have an excuse. I have a bad phone. xD

So... I loved the story. It was touching, slice of life, different, appealing, loving, cheering, sad, emotional, twisting... But most of all I loved the ending. I had a permanent lump in my throat till the rest of my final day reading it.

Thank you for sharing, you are amazing.!
Ryuu Lockheart chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just cant get over how Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, and Kisame are all popping cherries and then you have Kakuzu and Hidan debating over politics! lolz!
ComplicitTuba chapter 24 . 2/29/2012
This was so incredible! I really loved everything about this story! I didn't want to comment before now because I would ask pointless questions. Now I can just complement you! I loved every chapter, but one of my favorite things was how you portrayed Konan. She was tough and respectable and gay. I like Pein and her in a romantic sense, but I felt that she was written so well as a lesbian that I'll have to alter my opinion.

It saddens me that Yahiko and Nagato never got together, but who cares, because in the end everything was just prefect. In my perspective anyway!
Frootloopasaur chapter 24 . 8/28/2011
This was such a lovely fanfic. The plot you've created was nice, I just loved it. The personalities were amazing too, although some were a bit OOC but I don't really mind. This was sweet and nice and I like how the first chapter was also included in later chapters. I'm sorry to hear about those flamers, that was just rude, immature, and unnecessary. Your writing had some grammatical errors, but considering This was writting nearly two years ago, I'm sure your writing has improved greatly. The only thing that irked me slightly was the fact that Deidara said 'un' after every single sentence. He doesn't really say it that often, only a couple times. That was all. Other than that, it was lovely to read, through all the yaoi and yuri, even the tearful deaths, and fluffy moments.
BloddyRose13 chapter 24 . 3/31/2011
i really loved this story, it was wonderfully written and the characters and plot were developed perfectly, great job!
Ravensbleeding chapter 24 . 12/27/2010
Aw, what a sweet ending. It was a great story. I'm really glad that you put yuri in there. For some reason, it felt like it belonged. Anyways, great story and keep up the good work!
Happii Haden chapter 24 . 8/23/2010