Reviews for Cut Scene
I am A Greek Demigod 7u7 chapter 1 . 5/17
IT WAS FUCKING PERFECT JAJAJAJA OMG SVAKNSCSJSNSCSKNS
Petite Artist chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Made me giggle so much that my lung almost burst from holding it in.
Pappii chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really do wish they would've had a scene like this in the anime/manga. It's just too perfect.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
-is laughing really, really, hard- You my friend, are a HILARIOUS writer. I love this entire story and Eiji's calls? Funniest thing EVER... :D
IamAGreekLeaf chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
LOL

Fuji's thoughts were the best. I laughed a lot.

I love this pair, pitty that is a few fics with them.

Kisses,

Daph.
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Haha I loved it! Especially Eiji's random shouts because it is so something he would do XDD I loved this scene in the anime and now I love it even more! _~
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
it was cute! i would've liked it better without the little author comments in between, but that's just a personal thing. best line- alright-o! sex on the beach! that wholse section was hilarious. and i love your explanation as to why the golden pair got almost no air time in that match. *pout*

and i totally agree with your author's note! ibu-kamio need a little lovin' too, i think!
truckerhat52 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Love this pairing! This story is super great-o!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw... that's so... I'd say cute, but that's not the right word...Whatever the word I'm looking for here is doesn't really matter. I just really like this.

Eiji is hilarious.

Well written and fun to read.
Addicted to Dreams chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I thought between the lines when I read it too. I thought that was so sweet how he hit back the ball for Fuji. I always thought these guys would be cute together. I loved it. You should write more with them in it!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
-giggle- XDXD You know.. I like your version of Fujiko-chan.. xD your fics are really sweet and entertaining.. XD
Nike FujiTaka chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I’m sure it was really happened! (During the reading, I almost expect in canon. XD)

BTW, the fanfic is so adorable, and lovely, and I can’t think to not thank you, now and ever! It made me very happy! *-*

(And the referee was so tender. Poor guy! XD)
Anise chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I like your idea of bringing more taka/fuji to the site, I think they're utterly adorable together! :) This was very sweet I loved Fuji's inner thoughts, who knew he was so scatter-brained but can you blame him when faced with too cute for words Taka-san _ Wonderful story and I definitely will look forward to more.
xRae Asakurax chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aw, this is cutee! I love this story! And... *snorts* the referee when he asked them to get back to the match... And Momo the mood-ruiner. Hehe.

Anyway, review for review! You're Spanish, aren't you? Your English is amazing, so keep it up! Loved the story!

x