Reviews for The Thrill of the Hunt
guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
oh... poor lavi, I feel bad for him. should've read the fine print.
Exorcist Pirate chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
WOW this was so epically good! I love it!:D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Ahaha, that was too cute! You did a wonderful job on this, and I loved it! :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
LMAO This is hilarious! Great job on these!
dead or alive0013 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I am now stalking your profile for your other LaviYuu fics because this one is too short! It's very entertaining. I LOVE IT. Will you please add to it? It feels kinda unfinished... PLEASE UPDATE it! I beg you!

Either way, thanks for the wonderful fic. :)
Sony Boy chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
*HYSTRICAL AND MANIACLE LAUGHTER* x98

So while Kanda's team HEAVELY disaprove, Bookman approves but they can't have sex until they get married.

Poor Kanda being thought of and describe as a daughter(-in-law). And his fanclub had kudos for the mention.

Lavi thought is great on how he's scheming on getting Kanda to marry him. And what is going on on his end.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
awe ive been waiting for someone to create a story about kanda and lavi and now you have answered my prayers thankies!

Yaoi between those two is priceless!hahaha!

yes im almost like road when it comes to yaoi hehehe guilty...

i guess you could say im a fangirl in someways hehehe well actually im more of a fangirl that anything else hehehe sorry i dont know whyi brought this up im so random sometimes sorry:)
Joise chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
That was great! U should add on to it
gummy bear chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
loled at panda scene XD
jacefacexx chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Aw, so cute :D And Kanda, so murderous, it makes me smile xD

Loved it 3
Riverspirit86 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Aw...it's so cute! I LOVE it! Is there any way you would write more chapters for this story? It's just such a cute story and it seems like there's just some much more hidden in the future that just begs to be written! You're such an awesome writer!

~Riverspirit~
Tiny Otaku chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
:D:D:D:D

I loved it! lol at bookman smashing the door down CX

Laviyuu is my 2nd favourite pairing next to Laven but if there were more fics like this for the pairing it'd probably get bumped up to first XD
TheRealMapleSyrup chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I laughed my ass off with this! It was perfect XD
Kuro49 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Woah! :DD Happy RaYu Day to you too! XDD

I remembered reading the first chapter and I can't believe there is a second chapter to it! XD But I guess, Rabi's life is destined to be full of challenges, one after another :D Your humor has a way of getting to people, you just can't resist it ;D

Thanks for sharing~ Hope you the best and have a great RaYu Fest.! v

Kuro
Shiragikun chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Oh hell. xD Poor Lavi, all his sexapades get whirled down the drain. He's so unlucky. I liked the no pre-marital sex.