Reviews for Mr Monk and the Hero
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
The story can be called good. The story can be called wonderful
TheMusicBullet chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
This story... Amazing. Seriously! This was very touching and I loved it. I've written several Monk fanfics myself and I've been looking for someone to give me some advice on them... Could you possibly read some of mine and give feedback? I'd really appreciate that. I would like a good writer to give me some advice on what I can do better, and you are definitely a good writer. Just leave a review.

Once again, this a wonderful story!
CitrusDreams555 chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
OMG SUCH A GREAT STORY! This is one of my most favorite Monk fanfictions I've ever read. I strongly encourage you to keep writing these.

I think the ending scene where Adrian hugged Dr. Kroger was the best part of the story. It was so adorable and really showed the friendship between them. Dr. Kroger and Adrian Monk are my two favorite characters on Monk.
fanficfan71 chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
A nice story. I especially like how you portrayed the friendship between Adrian and Dr Kroger.
SpaceCadet chapter 14 . 12/25/2011
Great story. I remember this from the first time you posted it. I hope the fact that you are posting it again is a way to wet our appetites for more Monk stories from you (in the very near future...hint hint!). There are just not enough good Monk stories out there. I can't wait to read what you post next.

Thanks for sharing,

SpaceCadet
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Great great awesome story I just loved it. I love the relationship between Adrian and Kroger. So It was the perfect fic ! Bravo
strfsh chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was very touching and well written. A nice tribute. Good job!