Reviews for Turn The Page
Skybright Daye chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
Awesome as always, bro! I'm so glad you got the ball rolling on this again. And Johnny, just for the record, is a real heel. (Hey, that rhymes! Hehe . . . I'm a poet!) How will he go about redeeming himself? Will Eternal Betrayal's covers ever be as good as the original Scorpions tunes? Has anyone seen my lucky pen? These are the pressing questions that enter my mind . . . keep writing! I long for answers!

- Luv always, your one-and-only sister Skybright Daye!

PS: Thanks for the review on "Ballad" - and a rhyming review, no less! How special do *I* feel? Love to ya - SBD
BabyGurl3 chapter 2 . 2/26/2002
Hey,

This was really good! I like the way you are going with this story. I like the flow of it too! Just one question, what did you mean by the guy saying that he kicked out their manager because he said the one guy looked like Bon Jovi? Bon Jovi is a really good preformer (and I think he is cute for his age) My opinion tho. But off that subject! This was a fantastic story and I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story...so hurry up and get it up! (lol)

Love Your Girl and Angel,

Heather
BabyGurl3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Hey Britt, thanks for reviewing my stories! ] That was sweet of you! So, the story ws really good, I liked it so far. With the next chapter you should add the other people who are in the band and maybe the people should have like g/f's or fans chasing them around a lot. It's just an idea!

Heather