Reviews for COSMIC DANCE
Great one shot! :D
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Cool
Party Animal chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was hot, and brilliantly written- nothing short of phenomenal. You write love scenes wonderfully and you wite these two characters really well. It was a pleasure reading this. I'm going to move on to Code Red now. Se ya!
asweetapril chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
You really are gifted. Reading your work was a pleasure and i saved in my favourites.

just keep doing what you're doing. I can't wait to read more from you!

take care
Cougar's Wild v5.5 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Spectacular stuff! I just read this for the fifteenth time (no kidding!), and it manages to move and amaze me each and every time. I loved the way Clark stared down Ares in that banquet- about time someone shows him with a spine. The love scene was simply delicious. "The windmills of the Gods grind slowly, but they grind exquisitely fine" is a stroke of pure genius, hands down one of the most sensual lines I've read in a fanfic.

On a side note, it was cute of Clark was so hesitant to disrobe her at first- such a proper gent, isn't he? LOL. Diana seeking him out for comfort was sweet too, and her reasoning- "How would you feel if we were lost to each other?" and her generousity in giving him the final choice- spot on. That was so like Diana!

Great action scenes man, especially the one in the second part. The twins were pretty cool too. Awesome battle at the end.

Keep it up Champ. I'm hoping to see more Clark-Diana perfection coming from your pen soon. C'ya!
Rose Angel126 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is a masterpiece! How do you even do it? You succeeded in writing a very hot fic without it degrading into something smutty or creepy, just incredibly romantic.

I loved the part where Clark was hesitant to disrobe her. Such a sweet gent, isn't he! And it was nice of Diana to seek comfort with him in these dark times. After all, she sought him in Pain of the Gods. I need to see more sm/ww come out of your pen. You promised, remember?
MadCat v75 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Awesome work dude! You totally nailed Diana's character in that conversation, and Clark's inner turmoil about fighting and his needless guilt over his feelings for Diana.

That love scene's got to be one of the most sensuous of all time! I loved it- very mythical and fitting of two demi-gods if there ever were. Well done Champ, this is going straight into my favourites. I've got an eye out for those two fics you promised us. C'ya!
Kal's gal Diana chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Um..WOW. I agree Cael, you totally rock! This was hot, and amazing, and did I mention... HOT! This is a beautiful story, very tasteful and finally brings Kal and Diana together. Congratulations on a job very well done.

I love how Clark is so reverential and practically worships her during that love scene. It was wonderful.

These are in such painfully short supply, all the more reason to cherish such tales. I'm hoping to read more such sm/ww stories from you ;-) (hint, hint)
Scion of El chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
The windmills of the gods grind slowly but they grind exquisitely fine...

.Ever. It's a stroke of genius, and an undeniably sensual way of putting it. You sold me on that line, and that stuff about the Earth and the Sky, the Sun and the Moon.

The love scene was beautiful, very surreal and poetic even, with a nice touch of mythology- so right for describing the blissful union of two gods on earth, and out of this world without being trashy. And did I mention, it was HOT!

You write excellent action scenes. Very operatic, and quite intense. And man, I sure wouldn't want to face those children- they sound tougher than their parents!

Keep this up, and you'll be crowned as the new king of Clark/Diana romance. You're already becoming the fastest rising star in that field with fics like these and your art to boot.

Hoping to read more such stuff from you in the near future as well as for a while longer. Thanks for sharing this with us. Great job!