Reviews for Stargazing
KEEP GOING!
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
PLEASE continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
why are all the girls ooc platinas supposed to be nice and so is crys
Eeveleon chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Platinum and Dia are OC
rory.elkins chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
ummm alot of ooc's here like berlitz's and gold
rory.elkins chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
umm platinas a little ooc
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Oh, hey, I remember this story. It's one of the first fics I came across back in the old days when I still hadn't gotten an account.

It is bizarre, how Red used to travel all the time and is so terrible at camping. I suppose he sleeps in trees, or on the ground. His back must ache like helI, then.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Haha a bit of the Pokedex Holders are acting a bit OOC, but that makes it even funnier!
Specialshipping19 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Pretty please continue?
The bread chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Somehow in these scavanger hunts Ruby always has something they need, in any story about scavanger hunts and this manga
Sunshine chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
2 Years!

You need to finish what was started! :D
PenguinWarrior88 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Wow, that is so, sweet, I can't wait to read more!
BreadMonkey chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Cuute!

I like the end of chapter 3 X)

All the couples...except Pearl and Silver are totally left out! I wish that there was two more girls...or something..
JHFTS chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
How interesting. The characters are pretty much in character, and there's grammar so that's a point from me.

Anyway, it seems you're not very good at writing jokes-Dia and Pearl haven't cracked a single one.

Emerald appears to have been left in the dust.

Quite a few memorable moments in the scavenger hunt as well.

Chapter 3, however, appears to be you condensing all there is to do on a camping trip into one chapter.

Also, 45k Poke isn't that much. It's 500 for a Pokeball I remind you. So that would be the equivalent of 90 pokeballs.

And considering nuggets are as common as dirt yet worth 50, Silver should be done in no time.
shaman-girl-of-wind chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Oh my god! So cute! Excellent story, you write pretty good. Will there be some love scenes with green and blue? i just love taht couple pliz continue writing can't wait for the next chapter!