Reviews for Still Standing
R1U2 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
You did a good job on both stories
I understand i haven't been able to post much due to work school and life an also writers block
Kymanda4Ever chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Omg I'm sorry i really didn't know there was more to silver bullet but I liked it and I think it's sad that there are not many comment it was such a good maybe they didn't see it I really didn't the only reson I saw it was because I clicked on your name...Ps your my favorite fanfic author
OneDayTheRobotsWillCry chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
s'okay b2c! How have you been?
OneDayTheRobotsWillCry chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I loved it! Really great! :)
Keely Jade chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Nice! Yay, you used a different name for Josh and Andy's daughter. No offence or anything, but the Elliot name was uh kinda weird. I like it, though. Awesome job. :)
KJs-Dad chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
So we're about 20 years into the future from where the show currently is. Interesting concept. This is going to be a lot of fun! Looking forward to more...
xxtwins chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great story! I like the details you add to the story to give it more backround. I also like Nate and Jeff's relatioship and how Kyle feels more protective of his daughter. It's so sweet! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Keely Jade chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
The structuring made it difficult to read. Look into getting a beta. I'm available if you want. Nice story. I love the title. Update soon, I'd like to know what happens. :)
OneDayTheRobotsWillCry chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I loved it! Very good! Can't wait to see what happens!