Reviews for Sake Seduction
ok.. cn do.. will wait.
Ash chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Continuing!

And no fake apologies.

Because you could take it. And shove it in your ass.
Ash chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
I'm sorry to say that you are a FUCKING BITCH!

You haven't updated any or most of your fucking stories in YEARS and NOW you come back, with NO NEW CHAPTERS, but the info that you're going to fucking redo your work?

You are a fucking bitch. A huge one. Seriously.

More than a leg down. I'm passed pissed off and angry.

I'm just volcano, explosive rage!

Fuck it. I'm just going to avoid your stories. Maybe I'll come back in a year or two, hopefully ALL of your stories are 100 percent completed. With no author's note as a chapter.

And no fake ap
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Please download more of this story Iove it very much
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
okay _
delgadodeavila chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
I think I will love anything you write as long as you redo Sake Seduction. This story is my most favorite. Keep up the great work, and good luck. Thanks.
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Oh that's exciting I'll be on the look out.
Yohanzzon chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Okey, sounds like fun ;) Looking forward to see your revamps :D I'm sure you'll do great!
fierynightangel chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Good luck!
jumpingmanatee chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
I can't wait! But if it's all the same to you, I'll imagine Hugh Jackman as Logan, K?
jumpingmanatee chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I just read on your profile to bug you about finishing your stories sohere it goes...PLEEEEEAS FINISH THIS STORY! I really liked it
SonicGueest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO YOUR READERS! I MISS YOU! THE STORIES MISS YOU! THE READERS MISS YOU! I really want to know what happens. Try to come back soon, ok? ...I hope you do
Azumigurl chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Update!
Shi No Mo No Tenshi chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
please post another chapter soon!
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
I really love this story. It has potential. I like the plot of Kagome having a wild night and gets pregnant with Logan's baby. It's an interesting idea... Logan being a father. Will you have Shippou and the others play a role in this? Is Kagome a super fully trained miko? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P