Reviews for Watch the World Burn
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
You know, Harvey Dent would make a good lawyer for them . . .
Cylon One chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
Just so awesome.

That it is.

The whole thing so far already has me convinced that it would make a great crossover movie.

Great first meeting between Batman, Angel and Wesley.

I loved it when Joker gave another version of his story about how he got his scars to Maroni.

Joker and Faith are my first favorite evil couple.
deleted9 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Ooh, such an exciting chapter! I wouldn't worry about the wait, that was well worth it. The bit between Angel and Batman was funny, especially this part: "The fact that you can actually intimidate anyone in that getup… kudos, really." that made me laugh. Anyway, wonderful job!
Gamine Madcap chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
O...yay updates! I'm so ichin' to see Faith fight Batman. Can't wait for more. keep up the great work and update soon!
Sirius06 chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Wow, this story is reeally good! It is very interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter! Post soon, thanks!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
you totally gotta update asap
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Angel's gonna die.

Wesley's gonna die.

One of them is dead!(Angie-poo already is but thats beside hte point,lol)

Dude! You can't save Faith, SHE GONE!

And i don't think Mr. Joker would appreciate you taking his woman.

8rolls eyes at our oh so beloved heroes* Ya can't save everyone, and everyone doesn't want saving. Leave the damn girl alone she frickin hilarious with the JK
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
lovin' it!
Cylon One chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
I would give everything so far a top box office hit rating.
deleted9 chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
Ha, Great chapter! Loved the inclusion of Ra...can't ever get his name right. Wonderful job and good luck with school!
Gamine Madcap chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Hehe...yay updates. Can't wait to see Faith and the Joker blow some stuff up. And the whole Giles connection to Ras is cool. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Wow. This is wicked great. I love the idea of a super-dark Faith...and paired with the Joker? Only wonderfulness can come of that. Well, a lot of pain and mayhem, at any rate. Can't wait for more. Keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
Imzadi chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Let me get my time line straight. If Hamilton is there, but Fred is not yet Illyria, then Lindsey should be alive. Please can we see him in this story, hopefully trying to redeem himself. (You can feel free to omit Eve, as I never could understand what he saw in her.) It would be great to see my two favorite Christians (Bale & Kane, of course) together. Please don't let anything happen to Fred.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Never underestimate a vampire slayer! Especially an evil one!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
As I said, I never liked Faith, so I can see her behaving this way with the Joker (in another set of fics, he's Xander, BTW!). The two of them have to get out quickly so that they can set off down the psycho path!