Reviews for A Talent for Comforting Small Sadnesses
Sendryl chapter 4 . 1/24
Aw, this was really sweet!
I enjoyed the first three chapters a ton, but the ending chapter feels too short.
I do like the end in general, but it feels like there should've been something more epic, you know?
Nice work! :D
biddle29 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
That was wonderful :)
GrinningCat chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
It was cute. Loved the line about "being so free with lady's personal information". Good work.
kelbelz chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
What a sweet story :)
StarryEyedReader chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Wow niceeee. He sounds like the sort of guy I would fall for. Though I doubt he would like me. I don't "shine". Oh well...

Thanks for this. It was a fun way to start my morning.
Aureleis chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
So cute, a wonderful idea,I loved it! Very creative.
reviewer chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Cute! My favorite line was about the nightmare in tangerine organza.
lafauxpas chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This was so lovely
IcingTheCake chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I love female characters who can bake and are kind without being too Mary Sueish! Great story!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
D: Woah! That was intense. I really like this story so far. :D Great writing and adaptation.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I'm glad everything turned out okay for Ella in spite of Ella's efforts for the opposite. It was a great story, perhaps even better than the original Cinderella.
snapify52 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Loooves it... :)
twitch25 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I liked this story, the mythos was interesting, and left a lot of room for expansion. I liked the characters you introduced, they were surprisingly fleshed out for such a short story. The only downside was the epilogue, it felt rushed, like you needed a transition chapter. Other than that it was lovely. Have you written other original fiction?
whatdotheydream chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this story. it was BEAUTIFUL!
whatdotheydream chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I love the characters, they are so real, and lovable, and deep. THANK YOU!