Reviews for Why Hogwarts Never Does Muisicals
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Cracking up especially at how Draco Malfoy is a whiny brat and therefore the perfect Marius
Randomcat1832 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
At Guest:

No, it isn't. They changed the order for the movie, but in the original stage show, I Dreamed A Dream came first. I like the new order better myself, personally, it brings more tragedy and power to the song, but it still comes first. And this was written in 2008, well before the movie
Call Me Artist chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
LOL the funniest thing ive ever read
Dreamed a dream chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love this! This is so funny, I could read it over and over again! I laughed pretty much all of the way through. Sometimes the characters were a bit out of character... But it was still funny!
C.B. Weasley chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
I really liked this story! It was very entertaining! Thank you!
WitchChild17 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
This was great. I was actually listening to the tenth anniversary concert and following along with the lyrics. The non Les Mis parts were good, but to keep up I had to scan quickly. Thank you for the absolutely amusing story.

The One and Only Totally Obsessed With Les
Miserables,

Witch Child 17
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO! MARIUS IS MY FAVORITE! :P
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Lovely ladies is before I Dreamed a Dream.
BuenosNachos chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
I HATE OMIGOD YOU GUYS WITH A BURNING PASSION! (Siriusly. If your group of friends sing that song NONSTOP for 3 GODDAMN MONTHS, you'd hate it too)
Little Old Anonymous Me chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This story is amazing! :D haha "Malfoy- All I'm saying is… I didn't do the casting. And, you're certainly no Colm Wilikinson." RESPECT TO MALFOY FOR THAT.
leidineht chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
That was totally amazing!
leidineht chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
SPIDER! XD Love that part
leidineht chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
This is absolutely hilarious!
masaiyama chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
hahaha lol, im in love with this script! keep it coming. Les Miserables meets harry potter... genius!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »