Reviews for Chuck vs His Secret
Newfanfikker chapter 9 . 2/10
Conversion to Lester almost complete.
I do enjoy Chuck demonstrating capabilities beyond the bumbling canon portrayal but some of this is just too pervy. Peeping Tom paraphernalia.
By all means do away with the canon neurosis and rampant insecurity but keep some common decency.
Newfanfikker chapter 6 . 2/10
A nod at the end to the fact that you were setting him up as more than a little creepy. Didn't imagine considering Chuck would make my skin crawl but you were giving him a whole lot of Lester.
Amelia Wolfson chapter 12 . 11/9/2018
I was kinda expecting the last chapter to be about how Sarah knew the whole time and played along and/or deliberately baited him to reveal his true self to her.
baldcoder chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Good story.
Molotov chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
This was super fucking adorable.

I think an accent epilogue would've been Sarah acknowledging she was onto some of his tactics the entire time, and enjoyed the touching and attention too.
s-david-m chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Chuck the scam artist. Funny premise!
Nick CHARAH chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
Haha chuck you sneaky bastard...
NickyR chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
You can write CHARAH, do you plan on updating this anytime soon? of was this your last chapter? just curious, I love how this fanfic is a different type of CHARAH, its fresh and fun to read
NickyR chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
I have a sneaking suspicion that he is underestimating MS walker, :)
NickyR chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
who knew chuck had so many tricks up his sleves, haha. this fanfic is becoming one of my favorites
NickyR chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
So I found this one, and upon your recommendation, I have began reading, so far chapter one has peaked my interest, I cant wait to see what you take chuck and sarah in this one. ps the stuff in his file, that would be awesome if he had something like that on the show.
KittyGoddess415 chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
::DIES:: This is so original and believable and enjoyable. Loved it!
Fire From Above chapter 12 . 12/28/2008