Reviews for lesson learned
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Interesting :)
fmafan400 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
i really really like this story , but was dissapointed when i saw you didnt write anymore , why is that?
jade chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I love your DGM fics, I'm very addicted to Insomnia and now I have started reading this one as well. I am hoping it might become an M fic at some point? I always want the boys to get together for nice smut before a story ends? I am looking forward to your updates on both of your stories and I will try to review more now that I am reading them!
PS- I love how you keep the boys almost totally in character despite the AU settings you put them in. I can see how they are a little OOC, but not in a bad way. I never find myself thinking Kanda would never say that, like I do when I read other fics, so that is the best compliment I can give you!
iKyoheii chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I love it!
Looking forward on the next!
Shiken Sunday Muffin chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Hmmm... :"C So Kanda really did not attend the opening party. Saaaad. But the second part where Kanda is... being tortured/punished was really unexpected! Is this growing darker? I honestly have not expected to see that! I wonder who that mystery man that is punishing Kanda is! :O -That awesome moment where you can feel that there is a mystery lurking in in a seemingly innocent story...- :D

And... NOOOOOOO! So Kanda was punished that hard? Poor him, but I wonder how the person who punished him caught the information on how... Kanda had let his emotions get the better of him. (Does this mean that it Lavi and Kanda will be together, Kanda will not be allowed at all to continue his relationship with Lavi? :O)

Oh... my... Now Lavi and Kanda are thankfully stuck together! :D (I never thought that their History teacher will be this awesome! :D) Poor Kanda though. He seems not to be okay with it!

Since... it stopped here, I guess I'll review this story as a whole?

Actually, I thought whole-heartedly that this will be some funny, light-hearted, romance story about Lavi and Kanda. The first two chapters had me laughing HARD and smiling like and IDIOT! :DDD But after reading Chapter 3, I guess my assumptions are not entirely true but I am not complaining! :D

And Lavi and Kanda's interactions are really funny and cute but I really like how they are gradually becoming familiar with each other. I also like it how it was Lavi that was first attached to Kanda. (Well, that is the most logical thing to happen though.) But I really have one word to describe this story so far: HILARIOUS! this is such a cute story, and I really hope that this will be continued! :D (I guess I'll read your other LaviYuu soon? :D)
Shiken Sunday Muffin chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Gyaaa! Another HILARIOUS chapter from you! :D

Poor Lavi. Its like he doesn't want to wake up any more! :D Its not like we can blame him, though! :D And the flash back! :D That awesome flashback really had me laughing! :D Somehow it made me think of Kanda chasing some hammer-wielding Lavi with bunny ears. :D Its sad though that Kanda seems to be very serious about his threats... :"C

Looks like though that the informations regarding Lavi's mistake spread like wild fire... And, oh. It looks like Lavi is developing an attachment Kanda! :D That was fast but I am not complaining! But I really do wonder what's holding Kanda back? It feels as if he have some dark secrets with him... *shivers* (O_O;)

And... Lavi, Allen, and Lenalee as band members? I should have seen that coming but that is a very fun idea! That seems so cooooll!

And oh, looks like Kanda is pretty popular now! :D
Shiken Sunday Muffin chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Kyaaa! I saw two awesome-looking LaviYuu stories from your profile! X"DDD (I hope I'm not sounding like a complete stalker!)

I also don't know whether this would be updated or not but I guess... I will read and review this... because this seems o be really HILARIOUS! X"DDD

I must say... This... This... Story (Chapter in particular is just so cuuuttteee!) Its really FUNNY how Lavi mistook... well, Kanda as a girl! (And he is even considering to date Kanda if 'she' is just nicer! X"DDD) Pure win! And how he declared that Kanda is his 'girlfriend' was really hilarious! :DDD And the idea of Lavi being chased by fangirls is really cool (just as cool as how he is a bad member here!)

And the whole predicament that Lavi have sentenced upon himself... Kissing Kanda in public because he thought that he is a girl... in front of many people? HAHAHAHAH! That was really funny! (Looks like Lavi is seeking death through Kanda! :D)

All in all, this chapter is such an amusing read (and I know the next chapters too are!) It really had me laughing and smiling all the time! :D
Lady of Black Millennium chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
This story starting out hilarious. Pretty Please with sugar on top :3 updated it.
AquaDragon'YukiraHanou chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Oh... Really great job. Its so cute! I wonder what's gonna happen during there researching! Plz make more!
Ren chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
please add on to it!
JessiPon chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
WHAT WHERES ALLEN?
Joise chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
That was amazing! I love it!
AnimeFreak4261 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
awesome story so far! XD I wonder what'll happen later on if Kanda keeps getting beaten :3 anyways, this is an awesome story and it would be greatly appreciated if you updated soon!

Ani
AlcoholicTree chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
oh gosh this story is awesome xD
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Heh, nice. I like it so far. Please update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »