Reviews for Oulet
morgana07 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Really nice one.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was great! Dean compelled to hurt his Sammy, and Sam letting it be him to keep Dean from hurting someone else? Awesome stuff! Of course, if Dean HAD killed Sam, even under the curse, you know what HIS next step would be! Wow.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Nice! Dean is always so protective of Sam, It's great to see how he reacts when he's the one causing damage. And pointing out how hard it was for Sam to verbally attack him worked great. Everything perfectly IC.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Great story. Very well written...
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This was awesome. Angry Dean equals SCARY Dean, and you portrayed that very, very nicely. Great work!
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Nice story! I liked the plot - especially the brothers fighting (my button!). Sam's sacrifice for Dean, and then Dean's care for him in the end was great. I like how you did it and the direction you took it - but you could have also fleshed this out into a longer more comprehensive story as well. But just as it - I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
cool story! awesome idea and fun fight scene! and of course, my fav is the patch up... flinching really does it for me :)
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw. That was so sweet.

*thinks about that statement*

... you know, if it hadn't been for one brother almost killing the other. But hey. It's a Winchester world. That ranks as sweet.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I really liked this, it was written well.

I liked the scene where Sam looks into Dean's eyes to make sure it's his brother and not the spell anymore.

""God, if ever there was a Winchester chick-flick moment, begging Dean to let me look into his eyes defiantly ranks near the top. Sam felt most of the tension leave his body, and he closed his eyes, to tired to keep them open for much longer.""

Yeah talk about chick-flick moment. But it was needed, Sam had to know, right?

Good job.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great Story! I really like any excuse for Dean to fight with Sam! Well, physically. Nicely done!

kat