Reviews for A New team
Chrysti Doofenshmirtz chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
His name isn't John, it's Johann.
Xireana Zetsubou chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
please update!
Peya Luna chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
*scratches head ok...first im glad to see that youre continuing with this story, though ive got to say that a few breaks where you change location ect would be nice...also, it feels a bit as if theres missing a chapter in between, like: where does spike come from all of a sudden, or who is roger?
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Yay! I'm glad that you've come back to this...I can't wait to read more.
Peya Luna chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
VERY interesting! im dying to see where this will lead, and i think abe and willow are simply made for each other - both quite shy and uber-smart. listening to a conversation of them is bound to drive red insane LOL p.s: is abe aware of willows budding magical abilities? as far as i remember that point of time in the buffy-verse (angel becoming angelus) was when she showed the very first signs of her powers - which later on turned out to be immense.
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
awesome
Ellmarr chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
not bad but your first chapter you had everything underlined a little distracting but not bad. Now where exactly are you going with this story? Plus how did Xander know about the BPRD and how did he know they were involved. You should answer these questions in your next chapter.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
can u update please?
Insane Malkavian chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I'm excited to see how this turns out. :)

Keep up the amazing work!
francesca chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Again, I must say how much I like this story...

I am a HUGE fan of Buffy the Vampire slayer and of Hellboy so the fact that you combined the two is wonderful. I am soo excited to read the upcoming chapters..

Also... are you going to include Spike at all? I mean ya sure, Angel is cool but Spike IS the hott british vampire..

just a thought,,

Please continue!
francesca chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
AH! THIS IS SOO KOOL! CONTINUE SOON PLEASE!
whitelite chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great job so far! I'd love to read more. Please, though, get rid of the underlineing-has nothing to do with your writing, but it's REALLY annoying.
epalladino chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Hi, this looks pretty good. But it would be easier to read if it wasn't all in italics and underlined.

Beth