Reviews for Daughter Of A Hero
Rocierra chapter 73 . 8/29
He's not abandoning anyone he's protecting his family n friends duh.
Hi chapter 73 . 5/17
Also forgot that I love how Gonyhe impacted the story so please, don't let the hate comments get to you (:
Hi chapter 73 . 5/17
I hope you keep this amazing work going because I'm really am enjoying this story with the new stuff you keep representing(:
okejmaja chapter 73 . 4/28
I hope you're still out there. I fear the worst because this story was so close to an ending, that you abandoning it during perhaps the most intense part of the whole story, seems almost cruel.

I'm actually begging you: if you're alive and well, please just post an ending. It could just be a sentence of: "This character defeated cell, this character died, everyone is now chilling." and I would still gladly take it. I just, having read 400.000 words I feel very invested in this story and I can only imagine how invested YOU are, since you're the one who actually wrote it.

I almost feel angry for YOU, thinking about how much time you've invested in creating this, and it not having a proper ending. So, I beg of you, both for your and for my (and countless other readers who I'm sure feel the same desperate need) sake: please give us a proper ending. A closure. You're an amazing writer and creator, I would hate to see your potential half-finished.
Anon power chapter 1 . 4/3
Please come back! I miss your story. I hope you're okay.
Redangel14 chapter 73 . 3/18
I wanna know if gonyhe meets broly and they become friends
Diclonious57 chapter 52 . 1/22
That's an interesting turn of events
Diclonious57 chapter 22 . 1/19
Goku's mom was revealed to be a new character, Gine. She's pretty cute
Diclonious57 chapter 18 . 1/19
What's the difference between masenko and mamenko?
JimmyHall24 chapter 27 . 1/19
I read your little note at the beginning. So if she was stronger than Gohan, she would automatically be a mary sue. Simply because she has a vagina and is stronger than Gohan. She would be a mary sue is that right? Fuck this story.
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 1/18
Piccolo best teacher
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 1/18
Is she named after food?
Cat lover chapter 1 . 1/6
This story is beautiful written. I hope you will consider continuing it. It's is Impossible these days to find a well written story with an actual plot to it. Most of the time. they're just one shorts. Please consider finishing this story.
Knight of elves chapter 25 . 12/15/2016
Are you sure that Goku's Kaioken is x50 in your story? I'm asking
Guest chapter 73 . 7/21/2016
Would you consider making a trunks and gonyhe story?