Reviews for Daughter Of A Hero
Anon power chapter 1 . 4/3
Please come back! I miss your story. I hope you're okay.
Redangel14 chapter 73 . 3/18
I wanna know if gonyhe meets broly and they become friends
Diclonious57 chapter 52 . 1/22
That's an interesting turn of events
Diclonious57 chapter 22 . 1/19
Goku's mom was revealed to be a new character, Gine. She's pretty cute
Diclonious57 chapter 18 . 1/19
What's the difference between masenko and mamenko?
JimmyHall24 chapter 27 . 1/19
I read your little note at the beginning. So if she was stronger than Gohan, she would automatically be a mary sue. Simply because she has a vagina and is stronger than Gohan. She would be a mary sue is that right? Fuck this story.
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 1/18
Piccolo best teacher
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 1/18
Is she named after food?
Cat lover chapter 1 . 1/6
This story is beautiful written. I hope you will consider continuing it. It's is Impossible these days to find a well written story with an actual plot to it. Most of the time. they're just one shorts. Please consider finishing this story.
Knight of elves chapter 25 . 12/15/2016
Are you sure that Goku's Kaioken is x50 in your story? I'm asking
Guest chapter 73 . 7/21/2016
Would you consider making a trunks and gonyhe story?
Guest chapter 73 . 7/21/2016
Aww man the story has gotten so interesting don't make us suffer more than you already have please update
a desperate pers chapter 73 . 7/20/2016
Okay I'm just gonna go ahead and say that damn story was very easily the best one I have ever the last 3 or 4 maybe chapters the story got very intense.I really hope you continue the story.I have read countless fics that are so amazing in there own right alot of them abandoned by there authors for numerous reasons and man did it hurt like hell when you realise you inevitably made it the last chapter he or she posted it just really makes you feel so sad and when a incredible story is finished it leaves you with a feeling of serenity you im (shamelessly) begging you to finish the story I know your probably a busy person but I beg of you to finish the writing is unrivalled and is truly amazing and you deserve a reward reserved only for a writer of your that while im typing this review know that I hope with a burning passion that you continue the it was so suffocatingly good but I guess like cell said( "All good things must come to an end.") Please I don't beg alot but please I urge you to finish the was simply and utterly mind shatteringly good!
LastMidnightcat chapter 73 . 6/24/2016
I miss reading about Gonyhe. Besides you left this in a pretty interesting part in thr plot, you must keep writting please.
Go Ten years chapter 27 . 5/30/2016