Reviews for Daughter Of A Hero
At least tell us if you lost interest in writing more. Its cruel for us to constantly keep hoping for a new chapter
Random Guest chapter 73 . 1/8
I honestly read this story non-stop for the past two days and I was extremely upset that this was the last chapter and with an ending like this: my heart! I winced loudly at what Gonyhe said to Goku because the raw pain and anger was just wow...I had to take a moment to process that. I know it's a long shot since it will be almost 4 years since you updated, but please if you ever have the time and motivation: PLEASE UPDATE!

Your OC is by far the most incredible character I've come across and their character development is outstanding! Bravo to you since it's quite difficult to integrate an OC in DBZ, let alone an OC that is Gohan's sister/Goku's daughter but you managed to do it well and have Gonyhe grow organically with the story/plot.

Please, if you can, update this wonderful story!
Rocierra chapter 73 . 8/29/2017
He's not abandoning anyone he's protecting his family n friends duh.
Hi chapter 73 . 5/17/2017
Also forgot that I love how Gonyhe impacted the story so please, don't let the hate comments get to you (:
Hi chapter 73 . 5/17/2017
I hope you keep this amazing work going because I'm really am enjoying this story with the new stuff you keep representing(:
okejmaja chapter 73 . 4/28/2017
I hope you're still out there. I fear the worst because this story was so close to an ending, that you abandoning it during perhaps the most intense part of the whole story, seems almost cruel.

I'm actually begging you: if you're alive and well, please just post an ending. It could just be a sentence of: "This character defeated cell, this character died, everyone is now chilling." and I would still gladly take it. I just, having read 400.000 words I feel very invested in this story and I can only imagine how invested YOU are, since you're the one who actually wrote it.

I almost feel angry for YOU, thinking about how much time you've invested in creating this, and it not having a proper ending. So, I beg of you, both for your and for my (and countless other readers who I'm sure feel the same desperate need) sake: please give us a proper ending. A closure. You're an amazing writer and creator, I would hate to see your potential half-finished.
Anon power chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Please come back! I miss your story. I hope you're okay.
Redangel14 chapter 73 . 3/18/2017
I wanna know if gonyhe meets broly and they become friends
Diclonious57 chapter 52 . 1/22/2017
That's an interesting turn of events
Diclonious57 chapter 22 . 1/19/2017
Goku's mom was revealed to be a new character, Gine. She's pretty cute
Diclonious57 chapter 18 . 1/19/2017
What's the difference between masenko and mamenko?
JimmyHall24 chapter 27 . 1/19/2017
I read your little note at the beginning. So if she was stronger than Gohan, she would automatically be a mary sue. Simply because she has a vagina and is stronger than Gohan. She would be a mary sue is that right? Fuck this story.
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
Piccolo best teacher
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
Is she named after food?
Cat lover chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
This story is beautiful written. I hope you will consider continuing it. It's is Impossible these days to find a well written story with an actual plot to it. Most of the time. they're just one shorts. Please consider finishing this story.