Reviews for Symbols at the Gate
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
The players appreciate it. Well written. Good read.
Strawi chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Is HT Masuoka a canon character? I can't remember him, but I definately like him in this fic. Little gen fics like this is so wonderful, since they have to make a nice point to be interesting. And you did, big-time :D

I absolutely loved that part about players not wanting to leave the store because they were afraid. I don't know, it's just so touching (world's tiniest violin playing).

Great fic, I want more! :D
Sepetyra Navi chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Before I say anything (except this), I gotta ask... Why HT? I don't expect or seek an answer, just let that question ferment inside you... Now, moving on to my review. ...ahem. WE! You, sir, have a talent. I read your other thing too, and it only proves you rock the TWEWY house down. Of course, I still wait for the day when someone can successfully write in Minamimoto, but alas...

I have written a TWEWY fic myself, but I'm not putting it up here because it's full of OCs and no one gives a crap about OCs. Anyway, keep on keeping on, my fine fellow. May the Lulz of Happiness be upon you.
soapsuds09 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Spooky look into the life of TWEWY shop keepers. I liked the flow of words man, and how you cut it at the right spot. Not too many people know when to stop.