Reviews for Koinobori
Russe chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Ah, this was so cute.
Babo chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I'm too lazy to log in but I loved the story all in all! But btw, since I'm from Korea nad 5/5 is children's day in Korea... I kinda thought it would be the same in Japan...

If you could email me about that I'd appreciate it!
Babo chapter 1 . 10/11/2003

If you could email me about that I'd appreciate it!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
aww dat was cute.. i liked it.. very good..
person chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
aw... how SWEET! I LOVE IT!
mae7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
You're such a good writer. I'm at home with a cold so I'm just gonna R&R all of your RK fics. They surely seem worth it.
AnimeQueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
_ hey that was good. I liked it, and I don't think it was that short. The ending was cute but I dunno bout too cute. Though either way, it was real good ::winks:: I like ur fics.

_
M.Kasshoku chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
This fic was so dreamy. You described the surroundings so precisely that I felt like being at the dojo with them. Yahiko's mind is pretty complex for a ten year old, and you portray him with substance. *sigh* I wish that there was more of this fic to read. I just love it!
Ai-Chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
That fanfic was *excellent*! I loved it very much! Its nice to see what Yahiko is thinking, what he feels- I love the fact of them being a "family", this flows VERY well! *steals your talent* D
OR chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Really nice work, and really nice story.
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Hey Mir! That was really sweet. It's always nice to see Kenshin, Kaoru, and Yahiko acting like family. They've all had such rough lives.. I love how you wrote from Yahiko's POV. He's one of those characters that don't get enough credit and I think you did him justice. For all you other people reading this, go to "Tales from the Meiji Era" and submit your work already! :)
Kaeera chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
YAY! I loved it! It's great, and I don't think that the ending it's bad*smiles* You are a very talented writer!