Reviews for Bitter Sweet
Loved it !
codelyokofan210399 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Please continue it! I want to know how it continues, It's a very pretty story!
Aaron chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I love OTVOLG u got to continue I know it's been 3 years but plz keep going
TemptedReader chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
excellent chapter! I love how you make the story seem real as in having to decide whether to get an abortion or not, and how you made Yumi seem so vulnerable. It just makes the story more real life.
burnedboy95 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
great job! and i didnt mind the Aelita/Jeremy part ;) idk if you'll update thiss or not but please do!
TOkita chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
This is awesome I love it! Pliz write more!
devilchick4818 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
what did sam do did she keep the baby or get the baby adoped
Mylinda Antoinette chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
We're still here!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
UPDATE PLZ
Lyoko chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Hey fox please continue
SappySteelGuard chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
This is really amazing! The part with jeremie and aelita is funny! Keep up the great work Kitsune-sensei!
betitanium chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Oh my god! I love this story! Your writing is amazing!
virushunter981 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Just finished reading On the Verge, and it was amazing! I do feel sorry for Aelita, though. Her wedding cut short by the pregnancy...

But I did love your little JxA scene in this one. Jeremy looked extremely bewildered there!

When are you going to update? Please do it soon!
BR0KEN-TYPE-WRITER chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Hurray! I'm so glad you updated. I have been following On The Verge of Letting Go since the beginning (Back when I was Ravens Domain).

Since you said you don't have the plot completely organized yet, one peice of information that has been commonly overlooked is the matter of health insurance. In France, when a woman becomes pregnant the government pays for EVERYTHING (I like caps too ). They give you diapers, formula, strollers, what ever is needed. They also get a year off from work (I think its just the woman though, I'm not sure about the man.)

Regardless of being pregnant or not, health insure overall just about pays for everything, same with regular insurance. If memory serves, the average employee gets about eight weeks of vacation time and a month or so of sick days as the where Americans get none.

As for helping you with plot, having Sam put the baby up for adoption is a nice idea. But I don't think Sam's parents should kick her out of the house. Set limitations, yes, but nothing as drastic as Yumi's parents did.

On my FictionPress account, I also have a pregnant story going (which you inspired). Its probably been almost two years since I've updated (I'm worse than you when it comes to that), but whatever ideas I think of for it I'll be sure to pass onto you to make your story even better.

I look forward to more. Update at your own pace...Just don't take too long PLEASE!

Raevyn
madness chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
when will you update this story