Reviews for Completion
akuma-tan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
ok, I don't usually like sandcest.. but this was quite well written in my honest opinion :)
(If you're wondering why I read it, it's 'cause it was recommended to me)
Barbel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
One word: yumm
Fairy Red chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
One of my favorite pairing in Naruto.
Tess Spoom chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Okay, Sandcest, usually not my thing. But I have a soft spot for threesomes and besides...damn, this was smexy. **nosebleed** #_# Nice job.
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was amazing! :) but it did kinda shock me when I heard temari normally had sex with gaara and kankuro. I had never heard anything like that so it was new to me but I still liked this a lot!
NailPolishRemover chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Tch, the ending is totally not pointless. D: It's all full of love. Besides, I like cheesy. :)

Great read!
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wonderfully smutty! Sandcest has to be the hottest thing going, andyou write it brilliantly. A good mix of harsh and gentle, plus the slight cheesyness at the end was okay - it helped break the fall from 'smutfic' to 'the end'
Shawna chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I love it... theres nothing better then Kankuro Gaara and some good buttsecks!
DanitheET chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
mm, sandcest, not my fav but this was a good one none the less
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was hot.6 And the ending was rather cute. Gosh I love Gaara. He's so adorable! Anyway, that was really well-written.

~Salma Hashi
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
_ i loved it. love that it's 3-some implied! awesome job
semi-permanent uke chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
oomg this is soo orgazmic :) kankuro and gaara are soo smexy
to lazy to login chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
*glomps the cool person* thank you i really needed to read some hot smut, now off to do what i was going to do before i started procrastinating by reading your story...if i can ever remember what i was oh well! i can just go read another story and say the papers were lost.
gaarasbetch chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
oh em eff gee!

kawaii! HAWT! that was amazing!

the amount of detail u put into this was what made this so amazing! and for that, i love you lol
3333333333333333333 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was hot! And I like Kankuro's character in this, very sexy. ;)

The ending is nice also. The three of them really do belong together.