Reviews for Whiskers
Someone chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Your stories are the best !
Naru-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hey spazzgirl, i noticed that you use the explenation mark alot for no apparent reason
And please keep up the good work
mercygrim96 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
exclimation points used to may times just make things VERY annoying, you should change it.
Anotherredguy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
If it takes place before one story then that would make this a prequel
KohoriNS6 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wonder if that would really happen?Lol jk.

I liked it *
mugel90 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Thank you spazzgirl, you are the queen of narusaku lemons. You keep writing, I'll keep reading
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
15? thats a bit old... oh well.

and he drinks her breast milk? isnt that a little... gross? no offence of course. just curious as to why.. i mean seriously. has no one else commented?
RyrineaNara chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
OK Wow That was Good Lol
amelligamehouse chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wonderful

I would like to say that i have read many fan fictions by you and i am never dissapointed . your work is well writen and decriptive yet does not drag on. I love this fic because is is fun and light-hearted (and is my fav naruto pair) I think you are a wonderful writer and should continue to write fan fiction and one day if you do continue and write as a career then do not be surprised because you work is truely masterful !

AlphaDelta1001 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I loved it. So that's what his whiskers are for...
BrokenPathway chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
great story i loved it along with all your other stories keep writing, narusaku forever.
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
super awesome! great job!
nig7wols chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
wow great sequel and i think i'm gonna read "sakura's true love right now hehe
Kasumi chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Pretty good story but really annoying when you write like this! It makes the text seem like someone is shouting or talking really fast! In the future you might want to work on this!

Okay. If you didn't catch my drift, stop using the '!' in almost every sentence. It gets annoying. But keep up the good work! ~
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
wow, that was cool, very cool.

I like the part where naruto purrs.