Reviews for Left behind
Tilue Akane chapter 10 . 7/26
Poor Tsunade-Sama
Tilue Akane chapter 7 . 7/26
Hehe it seems she likes to mess with Daisuke!
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 7/26
Oh, so NOW he wants her on missions with them (probably because she's powerful now)
angel-winged0130 chapter 24 . 4/21
From what I've read of this story so far, it's amazing. The plot is interesting, the development of Sakura's character was extremely well done... What else do I need to say? The story's moved me to tears on more than one occasion - I'm not too shy to admit. Funnily enough, while I was reading this chapter, piano versions of 'Beauty and the Beast' and 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' were playing in the background. The fact made me laugh once they stopped and I finished the chapter.
august10045 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
That was a cute InoSaku moment.
Teyona chapter 28 . 8/9/2015
This story was so sweet I loved it. Thanks for completing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Omg that last part made me cry
dragonmaid89 chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
this was a really good story and i was on the edge of my seat the whole time excited to read what would happen next. thanks for the wonderful writing really liked seeing this other side of sakura and kakashi!
GingerLily01 chapter 28 . 2/11/2014
WOW! this was awesome! i love stories where sakura is a badass and isn't a huge drama queen! please keep writing like this!
kiko280 chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
Awww! So sweet at the end!
Wonder how sasuke is now...
kiko280 chapter 25 . 11/14/2013
Where is naruto in this story? I only seen him when kakashi,sasuke and naruto and sakuras were at ichirakus
kiko280 chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
Uh oh!
kiko280 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Lol! I thought tsunade would get angry and yell at sakura then hug her and stuff! Lololol. Tsunade must hVe thought she saw a ghost
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Lmao thats cause Sakura is useless she is a waste of space, a weak imitation of Tsunade
lubna chapter 28 . 9/7/2013