Reviews for Remembrance
benxx chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
ehwjgrnei chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
woah... that was... incredible. your use of words and symbolism and... gah. amazing. you have imcredible talent.
Splash123 chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Very nice, you could really feel the emotions all the way throughout the piece.
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/6/2009

its so beautiful.. I love it.

a lot of ppl were left looking over their shoulders wen you came to fanfiction but now you've left them behindf.

wel done!
Kamai6 chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
That was stunning. You captured the moods of Lily so well when you used the seasons. Well done!

BlazingCrystal chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Beautifully written. The people who reject you are complete idiots. It gets kind of bland halfway through, but most of it is amazing.

RockinWriter chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
No seriously. You have totally got to be come a published author, I'm telling you. BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR. Kay? Because that was such a freaking awesome chapter thing. Wow. Seriously. It was amazing. How do you come up with these things and why the hell can't I have your talent?
Miss92 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
I am a mess. I've got tears rolling down my cheeks and I'm sniffing and just very emotional! Thank you so much! This was beautiful! I loved, loved, loved it!
Out-Grown chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
That last sentence was gold.

If I hadn't been won over by the first one, it certainly would have done it.

I'm starting to like your writing more than JKR's, Harry Potter is absolute top, but your writing evokes so much emotion, that I get pulled into it like gravity.

I hear you're done a novel...

When it gets published tell me immediately so I can buy it and read it, and then claim to all my friends that I discovered you first.

summary of this review: This story rocks and so do you.
lala chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
finally lily gets her happy ending. The story overall was a bit depressing though
pippapear chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Beautiful stuff Zay.

Just gorgeous.

Tense, anxious, honest, genuine, true & spot-on!

A wonderful conclusion to this series.

I love it.

A million thank-yous for turning this into a series!

(as I said I was on hols for over a week - a great return to this!)

(I WILL get to C.P- but have over 400 alerts to plough through! :S )

Thanks again! (as ever for your ace writing!)

angelofmynightmare chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Oh my god. This story totally reminded me of one of those stupid "write about the seasons things" teachers assign when you're in grade school...except this was like one of those stories on crack. It was totally and completely amazing, and I truly loved every second of it. You really do write wonderfully, I mean, if you're not headed for a career in writing, I am slapping the back of your head through cyberspace, you crazy person.

Keep writing!

taylorxxsue chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
that was ... amazing

sophiascribbles chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
M. I have the fuzzies. :) I love how you are able to express her feelings so vividly.
Knight 03 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Perfect ending! Lily and James are together again!

Their meeting was so careful and sweet!

Its a shame to see this fic end, keep writing!

-Knight 03