Reviews for Truth or Dare TMMPKMN
ih8kish chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Masaya:I'll lock you and Ichigo in the closet of doom and destiny and remove your collar!
Ash: kya! I'm a huge fan of yours! Umm...save Serena from something! AMOURSHIPPERS UNITE!
Kish-baka &Ryou-baka:DIE!NO EXCUSES!
All:KILL KISH-BAKA & RYOU-BAKA! NO EXCUSES!
Drew: tell May how you feel in front of your fangirls.
May:here's a protective forcefield only Drew can get to.
Harley:meet your sound-alike, Dren!
Gary-boy-the-baka: ADMIT THAT ASH IS BETTER THAN YOU! BWAHAHAHAHA
i3ash chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Masaya:Help me plot kisshuismylife's utter demise cause i hate kishigo fans and I'll get rid of that collar which I'm going to do anyway.
Ash:Kyaa! I'm your biggest fan! Umm... save serena's life? AMOURSHIPPERS UNITE!
Kish-baka:DIE!NO EXCUSES!
All:KILL KISH! NO EXCUSES!AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, KILL RYOU-BAKA TOO! ICHIGO-SAN BELONGS TO MASAYA-SAN! GOT IT!?
Drew: Tell May how you feel in front of all your fangirls. You know what I mean. ;)
May: Here's a protective barrier so you don't die.
DragonEmerald98 chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
I'm baaaack! I love this! Btw- thanks for the japanese names.

Ryou: Sorry bout making you dress up. Here's an apology present.(hands him a wrapped gift. After he opens it it explodes in his face, covering him in glitter) GLITTER BOMB! (rofling)

Ichigo: I command that you beat up Kiiecherium(or whatever his name is- i still can't spell it right)! Then have some pie.

Mint: Why u so snooty?

Kishu: Sing the My Little Pony theme song! DO IT!

Masaru: Go beat up Kishu while he's singing.

That's all... for now.
DragonEmerald98 chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Okey, dokey! I'm in a very interesting mood, so prepare yourselves!

Dares and Questions(oh please- they're all dares!)-

All: Okay I only know some of your japanese names so I'll be calling some of you by your Mew Mew Power names! Just a warning!

Kishu: So many people have just kissed you or forced you to sing a song.. I want you to dress up as a ballerina and do ballet!

Mint: Show Kishu how to do it, and make sure he has to wear a tutu and everything! then make sure he has an audience that includes the Mews, Sardon, and Tarb! Then slap him for me, just cuz.

Wesley: I don't like you- (pushes him of a cliff)

Pudding: Here- have a cookie!

Tarb: You're so annoying. And weak. Go join a gym or something.

Sardon: (knocks him out with a frying pan) Y'know... I've never even watched any episodes with you in it, so I don't know what I should say to you...

All girls: (i hand them all frying pans) Go whack all the boys! Except Kishu- he's busy with his ballet.

Ryou: (smiles evilly) I saved the best for last... Watch this.

All except Ryou, Kishu, and Mint: First, all the girls gotta get Ryou back into that girly getup, pink hair dye and all. Then, take him to the ballet stge. After Kishu performs, the grand finale will be... EVERYONE BEAT UP RYOU IN PUBLIC!
Shiawase Koneko chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Don't you love when internet stops working and closes while you were reviewing, then when you go back to review again, everything you typed in your review is still there! D

...

((glomps Ryou and Brendan))

Couldn't resist... o.o

Hmm... ((thinks of some dares))

So...

Everyone: Who's your favorite YouTuber?

Everyone: Do you watch LPs? My favorite LPer is chuggaaconroy. XD

All: Do the Carmelldansen.

All I got. :3 (Plus, its hard to type a review while sneezing uncontrollably.) I should go take some medicine now. x3 (or totally procrastinate, watch this week's Mario Party board on "TheRunawayGuys", listen to Vocaloids, maybe write some of the next chapter of TOD and then, eventually, take medicine and end up napping. XD)
Shiawase Koneko chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
Woopsies. I didn't put any dares or questions in that review... xD

Jenna: Ah! Feel better! O

All: I forgot about Ikuto-kun (Shugo Chara!) when I said who I'm a fangirl of. ;o

Ryou and Brendan: ((stares)) You're both still kawaii, though! ((glomps them)) n.n;

Ichigo and Mint and anyone who wants to: PLAY CHUBBY BUNNY! XD

All: For those of you don't know... "In the game, each participant usually places a marshmallow into their mouth and says 'Chubby Bunny'. If they are able to state the whole phrase, usually in a comprehensible manner that the other participants wholly concur to, they pass that round. Each successful player then adds an additional marshmallow to the one already in his or her mouth and repeats the phrase. A player who fails to complete the phrase is eliminated from the game. The process continues until only one player remains. After the penultimate player loses the game, the winning player might have to place one more marshmallow into his or her mouth and may have to state the phrase once more. The winner of the game is the player who fits the most marshmallows into his or her mouth" I don't know if it says in the rules I just copy and pasted (I might of missed while skimming?) but you CAN NOT chew the marshmallows! xP

Kishu and Ash: Eat some baby food. o.o

Hostesses: What is your favorite anime at the moment?

Well, that's all I got. ( I'm gonna go watch The World God Only Knows. BYE! P
Shiawase Koneko chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Ko-Ni-Chi-Wa~

Wow... It's been forever since I watched Tokyo Mew Mew or even read a FanFic of it... O ...Or ANY FanFic for that matter. *cough* (Kishu: Or written one... Meg: Hai, hai. /)

I JUST PLAYED POKEMON AND WATCHED LPS A LITTLE WHILE AGO, THOUGH! D?

*to Brendan and Ryou* Hi! - (Kishu: Oh no... I know where this is going.)

I am not much of a fangirl or you guys anymore... O (Kishu: Wai- WHAT! O)

*snaps fingers and poofs in Ven from Kingdom Hearts, Wish from Lilpri* Eheh... I never thought I'd say that... ; Well, this is Ventus and Wish; I have moved on to them. XD

Gomen; I guess I didn't review that last chapter. o Maybe I should start checking my email more. xP

Well, GOOD-BYE~ I am off to watch some more Lilpri! D
xLilWolfGirlx chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
:3 Just found the link to the story in my Youtube messages xD Lmao (It's Lucinda btw :D)

I've completely forgot who everyone is in Tokyo Mew Mew (It's been... a few years...) and I don't really watch Pokemon, so...

EVERYONE DRESS IN A CHICKEN SUIT AND RUN AROUND NEW YORK~

:D
Shiawase Koneko chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
;O I never reviewed this... o_o Gomen! ;

((cannot remember if I'm dating anyone in this story)) ((cocks head)) o.O ...I don't think so... :3

Jen: When you poof in Pokemon gang... Does that include Brendan?

All: I beat Platinum and Emerald. / Now I have to wait until a few days after Sunday for SoulSilver or HeartGold 'cause they'll probably be sold out and I didn't reserve one. e.e I have SoulSilver on my laptop, but I can't get the English to work. / The Japanese one works, but I can't read it. D: And then after the intro thing it just goes black. -.-

All: Have you ever been really tired, but didn't want to sleep because you're waiting for someone to reply to you. o.e (Kishu: Is it a boy or gi- Me: Boy. I wasn't in school today, and of course something interesting happens... I'm waiting for him to tell me! I think I missed him by, like, 5 minutes though. D:)

All: Play 7 minutes in heaven! xD

OKAY, THAT'S ALL I GOT!

PLUS ITS ALMOST 3AM AND I AM SLEEPY! x3

BYE-BYE!
Shiawase Koneko chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
I have to make this quick, cause my friend's coming over and I gotta clean.

All: Does anyone play Pokemon Platinum?

Jen: Umm... What's your favorite book?

All: Watch Shugo Chara. xD

Ryou: ...I'm not a very big fangirl of you any more! ;o ((faints))

((Ikuto from Shugo Chara throws water on me, then leaves before I wake up and glomp him xD))

All: Whats your favorite Pokemon?

TMM people: ...Sorry you guys aren't my favorite anime anymore... ;

Okay! Cleaning time!

((puts on If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet? by Mayday Parade))

BYE! :D
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
(giggles) We beat the crap outta Ryou. Alot of people seem 2 b doing that lately.
Shiawase Koneko chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
HOLA! DD

IAMSOOHAPPYY!

My aunt told me about some hot 16 year old boy. I wonder if shes trying to hook me up! D

Mel: Poof in the Twilight characters permanatly! D

Jacob: -imprints on me (In this Bella and Edward's daughter won't exist. XDXDXD) (Me: Yay! D)

-huggles Jake-

All: When a werewolf (which Jakey is) imprints, the person he imprints on his meant to be with him. They're are each other's other half. D And the werewolf will do pretty much anything for her. Keep her safe, stuff like that.

Jake: You are now my boyfriend! D And you imprinted on me! HOORAYY! DD

Mika and Toffee: No killy Jakey! D

Kish: You either onii-chan!

All I got! 3

Bye bye! D

-goes in closet with Jake-

;DD
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
Ooh! Sandfire! I like it!

Kish: um..Hey Kish..um I gotta tell ya something. I kinda got a RL boyfriend so um how do I put this... Im sorry Kish we can date anymore.

Meg: Comfort ur brother plz. AND IF HE KILLS HITI-KUN I'LL KILL HIM!

Masaya: DIE! (stabs him)

Mel: POOF IN THE TWILIGHT CHARACTERS! AND LET ME KILL JACOB!

Im good. BYE!
Shiawase Koneko chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
Hi... I'm upset :/ I'm too lazy to tell you all the reasons I'm upset. I should cheer myself before I start my dares. :-3

-a little while later-

Alrighty! Dare time! :-)

All: I wrote practically this whole review! Then I dropped my phone and it shut off and I lost the review! D:

Onii-chan: On Sunday, a bunch of guys were checking me out. :-3

All: And my mom caught one of the guys and glared at him. :-3

Toffee: Don't kill me!

All: I dreamt about Ryou (-mumbles quietly-kun) last night! :-3

Kish: I'm dating Josh! :-) ... Just kidding! XDXDXD

All: Check out my stories Truth or Dare and Truth or Daree? (First one is RxI and second is a Q and A story)

All: Go one a date with the person of your choice.

Ichigo and Masaya: Meg is nice. XDXDXD -hugs-

All: Rawrr. XDXDXD Don't ask. :-3

Mel: We need boyfriends in this story. XDXDXD

Hostesses: How old are you?

All: I'm going to be 15 on December 2nd! :D Less that a month! :DD

Me and Mel: Get anime boyfriends. XDXDXD

Girls: Sing Beep by PussyCatDolls. Then, sing Buttons also by PussyCatDolls. And sing When I grow up by PussyCatDolls.

All: In When I Grow Up, it's groupies, not boobies! :-3

Boy: Sing Summertime Girls by LFO. -sings it, but makes it into Summertime BOYS- XDXDXD

All: I had a cappachino! :D

All: IdontloveeNickyy! :-3 Don't ask. XDXDXD

All: Next year is my sweet sixteen! :D Yay! XDXDXDXD Hmm... I got to go find a RL boyfriend with-in a year. :-3

All: I'm in love with the name Jordan! :-) I want to name my first child that! (Kish: Who says you're allowed to have children? Me: Onii-chan!)

All I got. :-3

Adieu! :-)

-winks and does peace sign-

(n.n)v
joshhh chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Yo.

Meg: Wow, I actually remembered my password on here. o.o

Pai: Sing Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche by Escape the Fate

All: Party at my place!

Kishu: I'm friends with you imouto-chans...Are you going to kill me? O.o

Tart: Sup Midget.

All: Candy? (holds up pinata)

Later.