Reviews for The Lone Flower
Linkmaste chapter 4 . 2/14
I don't think Duke could have punched Beelzemon out since he was a mega but...I'll let that pass. But, police would probably call some kind of children's aide for Evalena-who isn't exactly smart I mean, she convinced Beelzemon not to go out and save the orphanage but then she went herself or at least attempted to? And why was she sick? Why did he kill Duke? I would think he would have gave mercy. Oh well, not a bad story.
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
This story ages like fine wine.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
It's been a while since the last time I read this. It's as good as the first time.
NoneOfYourBusiness chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
community. livejournal marysues/ 2904810. html

Remove the spaces. Your story just got itself torn to pieces.
moonyismyprotector chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I really love that fanfiction. Is that the Beelzebumon from Tamers? Looks like he's not living with his tamers anymore. If I get it right, this (your fanfic) happen years after the end of Tamers, the twins are all grown up and they all have their own place. I'm not sure I can situate your fanfic, but It's a very good one. It's so cute and so moving to see Beelzebumon showing Evalena the affection of a father and being so protective. And that Duke bastard really didn't deserve to live, 'cause he was a danger to society and who knows how many children that jerk has mollested. Very good fanfic.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
great chapter/ story. are you planning to write a sequal?
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
great start/chapter.
emotionless-robot chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Aww... that was really sweet. For the most part... I don't think anyone considers death and gore sweet, but the nicer parts made me smile. :) This was a great story.