Reviews for Neptune: Year One
Rose-Aki chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
I really loved how you wrote this story. It was well written and it fitted so good into Sailor Moon.

Great story :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
This is one of the most amazing Sailor Moon stories I have ever read, it's original, well written, and fits nicely into the canon plotline, well done; maybe you should try to sell it to the Sailor Moon people.
shadowphantomness chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Thank you for writing this lovely story to explain how Michiru became Sailor Neptune and met Haruka.
Raymond Maverick chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love this story it's a great fanfic prequel story for sailor moon Thanks.
FrozenxRose chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
Great work :D
Michiru is my favorite character in Sailor Moon and you made her absolutely amazing
As human with flaws and weird sides
And you made it believable
And I also like the villain, Zultan
She sounds so cool...and desperate :p
And Setsuna and Haruka...still themselves I guess :)
Love it anyway
Blaze Kou chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Absolutly LOVE the story. It makes it seem like it really did happen, while working events from the anime in. Love the part with Haruka and the counsler. Again, wonderful story!
Gwaeren chapter 26 . 6/22/2012
Brilliantly done. Adding you to my favs!
bibliotaku chapter 26 . 5/26/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed it! I appreciate too all the planning that must have gone into it to get the timeline right. Thank you!
dittoeevee8888 chapter 26 . 2/11/2012
I don't know if prequel to Sailor Moon is really an accurate take...more like a prequel to the arc where the Death Busters come in, but whatever. I think I'm just being picky on a small point.

Regardless, I did like the story overall. It would have been nice if the break-up scene between Miyuki and Michiru was slightly different [and a bit less cliche], but there is only so much you can do.

One more thing - I would have liked to see your take on what happens when Michiru Haruka find out their the talisman holders. It would have been interesting - though it probably would have required another 5-ish chapters to the story.

Nonetheless, it was enjoyable D
Angelsheart85 chapter 26 . 9/6/2011
this is the most complete story of the true sm story I have ever encountered ! Your beautiful and reach as well as so logical imagination connected the things in one amazing way! You left me amazed and speechless actually!

Surely one of the best stories if not the best here :)
Reeba123 chapter 26 . 7/20/2011
I really liked this story! Thank you for writing it!
IsadoraKayStone chapter 26 . 12/4/2010
Wow. This story is so good I ended up reading it all in one sitting.
sonikmuff chapter 26 . 8/17/2010
I've been wanting to write a review for so long but never got around to it and I regret for having to wait so long... However, it was a fantastic story from start to finish. Thank you for the story, it was a wonderful adventure.
DandelionKing chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
hahaha. This was my favorite chapter. It was a lot of fun to read. _
Nekocin chapter 26 . 3/6/2010
Wow! I really love this story. At first I was quite wary of it... dunno why, but in the end I gave in. The story is nicely woven together and I'm quite impressed with how you've entertwined the other Sailor Senshi into the story. Very nice~! I definitely love how you wrote Michiru here. Very believeable and IC in my mind. I also love how you wrote Haruka. I can really see her character like this. Other than that, wonderful job! Thank you for sharing this.