Reviews for Crossdress
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I greatly feel a need to rush over into the fictional world and take load of pictures ( you know who ) after hugging the two tightly.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awww, this is so sweet. xD Love it! Keep writing
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
"Lelouch, buddy, it pains me to say this to ya… "

"Then don't say it—."

Hehee, that's so Lelouch :D

"If I didn't know you were a guy, I would totally talk to you."

"You can shut up now."

Oh, lol! I can so imagine his face XD

"…maybe it's not so bad…"

"What?"

"…looking like her. I use to hate…looking feminine…"

Aww, that part is so sweet _

Whoaa. when was the cross dress ball mentioned?
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
. :O
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
hahaha hilarious...

fave lines:

-“Lelouch, buddy, it pains me to say this to ya… ”

“Then don’t say it—.”

“…but you seriously look like a girl. At least you can tell I ain’t got any up top, you know what I mean?” In similar crude fashion, the other boy invisibly groped at his chest.-

hahaha... this really made my day!
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
daw... that was cute... i loved it... *faved*
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hey x

Heh, Lulu would make such a pwetty girl. I would have expected Milly to force them to wear chicken fillet, to add to the illusion (that's what she'd tell them but it would really be all for the lolz)

Aw, Suzaku's last line was so cute. Lelouch may think he's a sentimental fool, but he loves it really.

I think by now you've definitely earned a favourite author and author alert from me XD *is really picky when it comes to faving authors*

I'll give it a rest for now. Don't want to get annoying XP Can't wait to see more from you. Hopefully 07-Ghost? Mikage/Teito needs more fics! XD I'll probably do one of my own eventually, and a Frau/Teito... Teito's such a twink, so many pairings

- BloodLustLove
Lickumz chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hahaha! Nicely done! Most cross dress fics have Lelouch acting like a super uke or something but you actually kept Lulu..Lulu. I was suprised about Lelouch getting like that at the mention of his mom, though, not necessarily a bad suprise.

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us fans! 3
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
YES. The ball should've gone like this exactly! If not more...homoerotic xD And Rivalz...oh Rivalz xD He's hilarious and quite a mood-lightener...if that makes sense xD But overall, pure fun to read, especially the part where Suzaku sneaks up on Lulu with his pretty mask :'D
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
You've got to love Milly and her quirky events XD. The Cross Dresser's Ball seem genuinely Milly/CG-esque, and I love how you characterized Lelouch and Suzaku (e.g., Suzaku "scooping his friend’s legs up bridal-style") and how you described Lelouch in his dress: "Lelouch had been a bit more feminine and delicate in his facial features (longer, darker eyelashes; cheekbones more prominent; his thin arms slimmer and milky white without a blemish) but merely in appearance."

.moose
Pop-Your-Bubblegum-Heart chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This is wonderfully written work.

I love the way that you had the Cross Dressers' Ball go.

I could very well see this all going on in my head.

I love the story.
rein hitomi chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Dang it, I badly want to have a picture! Oh! The very image makes my head spin! *fans self*

Ahem. Ignoring what I just typed. How you continued where the series left off was brilliant. How you made the Lulu and Suzaku scene work - a little less romantic and a bit more platonic - was genius. You did great, Val.-

Still.. I SO need a picture!
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is definitely how the ball should have went. :)
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Well, firstly it is 'gakuran' not 'gakuren'. Secondly the fic was awesome, though I want Spinzaku to kiss Lulu. Hm
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
haha that was so funny and cute! ne who was in the pink dress and what was lulu's dress color? aw drat suzaku wasn't in a dress, but thats okay though cause its more romantic with lulu in a dress and suzu in normal boy clothes! ne is there an episode in the anime that mentions the cross dresser ball?