Reviews for Alive In You
hi Drandom person chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
aw! it made my eyes water! great story really well written!
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
*wipes eyes*

Pretty angsty, but very well written, and beautiful ending.
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
absolutely brilliant! i'm sending this link to my mate liv cuz shes a massive padfoot fan. another wonderful fic!
kara chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i found this exactly the same way "sirius-harry-n-remus" (sorry if i got the name wrong!) and im glad i did. its really good. i dont think there atre enough stories going around about exactly what happened the day lily and james died. congrats on a good story, i hope you write more.
thedreamingreader chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
i just stumbled to this story while looking for a haryy/azkaban stories. but goodness, this is so good. i just loved it. kinda mushy but i loved it. i miss sirius though. he's my favorite character. ::sniff::
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I love that last part. I found my friend. found James. He's alive in you. One of those fics that makes you want to sit and just think about thins like that and feel sorry for the character and perhaps cry, if you're having a crappy day. Again, great job.
Selune chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
tThis was very powerful and poignant. I liekd Sirius's voice.
Ms. Lit chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Pretty good. The end was particularly moving.
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
*wipes a tear away*

This was, beautiful.

So well thought out.

The scene of Harry's parent's death was particularly well done.
Christina chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
omg..*wants to sob* it made me cry...you should write a fic around it..i mean from Sirius's point of view..or something
2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
That Was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Misha chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Very good. Very powerful. You can really relate to Sirius and the losses he suffered.
Author By Night chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
*Sniff* That was excellent!
starfruit chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Wow - you have such an incredible talent for writing, that made me cry. It was so moving, and sweet, and sad, all at the same time. Wow.

I've added you to my favourite authors list, because I love all of your writing.

Wow...okay now I really have to stop crying! That was so sweet, and it was exactly like JKR explained about the Mauraders and everything...wow. OK - keep writing, please!
Crystalite 104 chapter 1 . 2/20/2002