Reviews for Betrayal
asm613 chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
I've missed your stories and characters. This was a good story. You made us believe it possible that Match might do something bad by his meeting with rasagul in the previous story-reminding him of his past. You were able to convince us that Match maybe was doing this because he wanted to be bad. I was happy to discover that he and Batman had this covertly planned-kind of like making Match a double agent or something. It was nice to see Inertia in a story again also-and he partially redeemed himself by helping Match and not running away. It would be nice to think that he could also be a good guy like Match. I always love when you write about Max and Dan. You didn't have them interact in this story too much-but it was nice to see the little bit that there was. I like Max's somewhat awkward and stiff interactions when he's trying to be just a regular guy. It's nice that Dan embraces him as he is and doesn't try to change him. I'm so glad that you delved again into this universe you've created_it's always nice to read one of your stories. Thanks for sharing it-and again_I enjoyed it very much.
Taylahbob chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
you sneaky bugger! jokes!

i really didn't see that one coming but... (shrugs)

good story
Adam chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I was gald to see a new story from you! I was afraid you'd retired. Wow, this tale really changes everything. I like to think that this was all some plan of Match's, but I don't see how it could be. If he really has turned super-villain . . . is this the last story in your series?
Taylahbob chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
oh Match is going BAD! can't wait to see what happens next