Reviews for Inhibitions
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Very cute o/s!
EeWee chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Lemony goodness. Love a loose Bella.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Great one shot. I enjoyed reading it.
renewagain chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Haha! Short and sexy and sweet too :) I kinda want a bottle of that too. I don't feel like spelling it right now...

Very nicely done, so glad to read something of yours!
Evil.Inc chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Fun story to read!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Nice
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Very hot and sexy, and I liked how drunk Bella knew what she wanted... lol Edward was so sweet, too. Now, I agree with him, I need to get me some Goldschl├Ąger! ;) Thanks, great one shot.
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
WHAT WAS THIS! Was this in the DTE contest? It should have been! Although, perhaps it was more dirty talking bella! Haha I loved it. Really hot and sweet and funny! Yumm goldschlager, brings back fond memories. Thanks for sharing.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Loved this!
Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Damn, that was so hot I think Edward had better get a few bottles in , you know, just in case, lol. Loved it, thanks for sharing.

Jane x
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Have to say, nice way to start a Saturday [writes down Goldschlager on the grocery list]. I like it when Edward and Bella are close and you get the feeling they are really friends, there's a certain sexiness that only comes with intimacy. Thanks Capricorn!
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
*saving you from OCD explosion* xox - MJ
planetblue chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Well! She sure told him what she wanted! LOL I love that he was flabbergasted but so turned on by a chatty, drunk, Bella!

Thank you for the delightful start to my weekend!
StickyFeathers chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved it!
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Damn girl! Good stuff! Smokin' hot and it they didn't even bang. Please tell me you are going to continue this little beauty - but don't forget to bring the Goldschlager :)