Reviews for No Space For Love
cagallifangurl chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
omg ): How can u stop at the most important chapter!
haganeochibi chapter 20 . 5/9/2009
nice story line, keep it up. the fluffs were sweet. :D

i vote for athrun, but it's still the author's choice on who you want Cagalli to ride with. i've completely forgotten about this...

update soon! i miss this story so much.
stice73 chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
before i'm too drown by your story.

I like your story, very very much. thank you
ZalasDinoPants chapter 20 . 10/8/2008
A RIDE WITH ATHRUN! 3 Shoo Shinn *smacks*
missfk21 chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
While I wasn't confused at all with how the the week long event was coming along (I noticed you wrote it down at teh end ), I did find this chapter a bit confusing. I had to read it twice to underatnd what the truth or dare was about and what Luna might be up to. Also, what do you mean " as an officer and as a person, excuses are unacceptable to her". ? An officer? Cagalli? Maybe it's just my the nasty cold I have at the moment, but I am a little confused. Anyway, bring AThrun back soon, we ant some ASUCAGA stuff!
FadingxAmaranthx chapter 19 . 9/11/2008
When's Athrun coming back into the story? Haven't seen him in a bit. o.o

Welp! UPDATE SOON!

:D
jubulicious chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
it's getting confusing-ish but the plot is good, updates soon!
FadingxAmaranthx chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
Aw. Darn those cliffies! I wonder who it could be. I didn't expect Fllay to be in this story. I hope Athrun comes back soon. Forget Shinn! XD UPDATE SOON.
dEaYrEkSness chapter 17 . 9/7/2008
ohh..love you for updating ur story so... fast! Plus this time it's 2 chapters at the same time! Well love the story, and can't wait till next chapter! :)
missfk21 chapter 17 . 9/6/2008
2 chapters in a row! Thank you :) Feeling really sad for Luna and Meyrin, guess they deserve a happy ending :).
FadingxAmaranthx chapter 17 . 9/5/2008
Ohh! I bet that's Athrun and Lacus talking at the end! ;D So, is Yuuna coming back into the story anytime soon? I always think he's an interesting character to deal with. Anyways! Thanks for providing us with two chapters today! Update soon! :D
missfk21 chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
I am confused. Shinn proposed to her? i thought he only said he liked her? Did I miss something or is that something you haven't told us? I'll go back and read the earlier chapters.

Q1 and 3. Not really bothered. But if they got together just because of an offspring... not a strong relationship. I am not sure how you are going to develop the Shinn-Luna thing, at the moment, they could just end up being with each other out of guilt or becuase they feel obliged to, with Shinn still pining for Cags. Maybe the activities ( hm, I don't know, could be any of those team building activities, football, charades, telematches, excursions to historical site or maybe in the case of Onogoro island, a jungle walk or something, quizzes , you knwo like general knowledge ones, races - like sack/bag race, of ideas on the net.) could help bring Shinn and Luna closer.

Q2. How would you get Alex to stay? I would like him to stay but remember, this is a corporate event and outsiders wouldn't be allowed unless the company allows spouses/families but even then, you would need to inform the organisers about this beforehand ( I suppose you could get around this if you really wanted to ). But surely, someone is bound to recognise Alex as Athrun here. Plus, isn't he supposed to be going to an event himself where SHE is waiting for him? And if this is the same event, then he will definitely be recognised. Don't know, it might be a good idea for him to leave ,I mean how is he going to tell her that he's free to go and spend a week with her just like that. You might not even want to mention the activities in detail, just that Cags was glad the whole thing was over as she was missing Alex and seeing Shinn and Luna together made her feel a bit strange/lonely or something like that.

Oh well, plenty for you to think about. Can't wait for your next update.
BlondeTwig chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
you migh want to fix this chapter because It says Chapter 14 Bonfire Instead 6 and I am at a lost. So i hope I helped you on this sence I think I am the only one to notice this.
FadingxAmaranthx chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
1st question: I think she should get knocked up! Either a boy or girl is fine by me. I just think it would be kind of funny. Not that I'm saying getting knocked up is funny. o.o

2nd question: I also believe he should stay. That way it will be like a love quadrangle between him, Shinn, Cagalli, and Luna.

3rd question: I'm not sure what kind of activities they can do, but they should include all four of them. It'll be like a competition to prove who's worthy of who.

Just some suggestion, you don't need to follow. :D

UPDATE SOON.

Not that I should worry about that, you only take a day to update; which is freakin' sweet. :D
missfk21 chapter 14 . 9/4/2008
Nice! Enjoyed the ASUCAGA moment. Shinn and Luna ... heh heh, that was cunning ! Great to see updates at this speed. Can't wait for the next chapter.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »