Reviews for Innocence
starpokemon123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was really well written, in character, and I lurved it. . Great job!

Star out
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
haha I love this!
boscogirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw i love it
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Woohoo, an original touche... Normally, Courtney is portraited as a virgin... Not complaining about that, though, is great to read some spicy fics where Duncan's her first one (Mwahaha, kinky me * - w - *). But is a fresh touch to make her more than meets the eye, and it'd have been great if this story had more chapters: The plot is so good you just want to read more about it. Great work
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
ha ah this was kind of funny
iandin123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
LOL! Courtney isn't so innocent anymore, huh? Awsome job with the story.
KeepOnTrollin chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
lol that was an awesome story. She started to do what he wanted her to but then she turned around and turned back into "Innocent Courtney" and walked off. I just love fics like that, theyre just so funny to me.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
love the last line in this :D
Moschers chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
*coughs* I like it. SEQUAL!
Elihu chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Don’t flatter yourself with the delusion that you’re the only person that's gotten me hooked on a cartoon show. Channeling the characters spot on. Very nice.

Screw you and screw youtube for keeping me up at night.
Villanelle EVE chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
WOW.

That was the best I've read tonight!

XD

Who would've thought it?

"Don’t flatter yourself with the delusion that you’re the only guy I’ve ever been with,”

i LOVE that line.

I think I could pull that line off. XD

This was brilliant. :D
Missah J chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I've recently become a huge fan of this couple, and wow...this was really steamy and awesome. You got both characters IC which is amazing, considering some stuff I've seen around this fandom *cringes*

But this is most definitely an instant favourite.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow. That was incredibly steamy. :O

I liked it! :D

Amazing use of words-I ate it right up. You're an amazing writer! I don't think I've quite read a TDI story like this one! Very creative for this particular TV show if you ask me (which unfortunately, isn't very original due to some of the other writers).

Wonderful job. You've nailed the characters perfectly; without a single hitch.

I commend you!
Calisun8 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
great story u shud keep goin!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
hahah i loved it very awesome!