Reviews for More than fine
bettyful chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
i just read it and it's really beautiful...thank you. i'll read your

other stories later :-) im sure it's good too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
awesome!
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
this is a great story but im quite confuse in the last parts...,where did Shizuru end up to?.,
ako2project chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
nice. is that a happy ending?
obsessedwithshiznat chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I've never been so pissed in my life. Why? Because I love this so much. You wrote such a magnificent story and but the ending truly left me hanging.

I don't know how it ended. Did she choose Natsuki or simply just told her she'll never forget her? Then what?

Clearly, her fiance is still with her in that train, then what? They get married and Natsuki was just memory that she'll never forget?

Or did she choose her and ran away with her after that? She didn't accept his fiance's ring yet right? She said she rejected his final proposal. What did it really mean?

These questions are left unanswered and I'm so pissed because of it. I read the reviews and I seem to be the only one wondering about it.

I'm not good with endings like this. Stories should either have a happy ending or not. Period. Nothing in between. Leaving a reader puzzled with all these questions is just wrong. It's torture, it's almost a crime. There should be a law against this. There should have been a warning at the summary, saying "This fanfic is bad for your health."

Darn, this will really haunt me for days, even weeks. I wish you'd write an epilogue and give this a proper ending or better yet, a sequel. It will save all of us the pain. Please put me out of my misery :(
hanazono chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You're just too awesome for words. :)

Shizuru has a destination when she rode that train, but, wow, when railway tracks change you're really in for the unexpected, such as falling in love. :))

You write amazing pieces. Truly talented. :) I usually get bored with stories that have little to no dialogues. I don't like narrations very much. But you were able to whisk me away and entice me to read on word by word.

Sometimes, I don't know if I'am over reading, but sometimes I feel that the stories you make have deeper meaning, such as this, like there is something more to it. If indeed there are such things, though I may not be able to grasp them immediately or not at all(not one of those brilliant readers :))), I am still able to thoroughly enjoy myself by reading your works.

Thank you for sharing your gift to us. :) And I hope you're still active in ff! :)) Have a great day!

You almost killed me with your romantic sappy lines. :)) haha. sorry, I'm just hopelessly romantic. ;)
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was so very sweet although I actually found myself wondering why she was back in the train with her

Fiancé towards the last part of the fic. I was really touched at the part when Natsuki tried to make Shiz forget her. I really did shed some tears when I read it. I'll read it again and hopefully I won't cry the 2nd

Time around!
TFKK chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
this is romantic. forbidden type of romantic. I mean the setting, the drama, how they fell in love. *sigh i really really like this kind of story, in fact, they're just perfect for me; and I'm glad I read this. Yes, you do have some mistakes in there, but they don't damage the flow of your story. So don't worry and please keep making good stories :D
setsuna.kobayashi chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
sweet sweet sweet, too swet oh! but don't get me wrong.. i'm not complaining at all.. XD

i really love your one-shots.. especially when there's an epilogue here and there.. *stares hungrily at photos of only you*

i hope you would be able to write more.. thanks for the really nice fics.. paper doll to
paganwood chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
My God! You really make me cry T_T that was so romantic and kind of sad u.u but I still loved it xD

I love how their relationship (?)bloom so fast, and the ending... The ending had me in tears T_T. Youre a gifted writer, I could see everything and feel everything so easy... Ill sure take a look to your other stories n.n Already reading "Paper doll" and is really nice.
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aww, I had tears in my eyes. *sniff* That's wonderful how she rode the train again just to find Natsuki. Makes one wonder how many times she did that and how she found out if Natsuki was part of the staff. P You really do have such a gift for writing. Your stories are very evocative. I always enjoy reading them. I think this ended pretty well. I like those last few lines:

"Have you forgotten something?" ...

"No," I breathed, "I could never forget you."

It's like an endless love affair. Yay! (forget the fiance, was he one to begin with since she hasn't even accepted his ring? haha)
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow ... I loved every part of this fic. Really pleasant to read, i was feeling like i was in the train and watching the scene.

I love the end :"‘Shizuru? Did you forget something?’

I looked up to meet his green eyes…I had to thank him for that one day".

Me too, one day i have to thank him if i meet him.

I don't think this one-shot needs a sequel, perfect for me like this .

Holly928 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hello their,

This story turned out pretty good but feels like the ending is missing something, ever thought making a sequal to this story it just seems open like there's more to tell but anyways to make my point I like this story, it was so loving and cute. Keep up the good work
sacred07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
love all of ur one-shots.

this one, i consider, is the best.

love the ending even though it was kind of hanging. hehe.

thanks for making beautiful one-shots about shiznat.

pls continue doing more.._ ;p.
lita chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
hi author

i want to make one request...

i love this story...very very love...

and i think this story bit hangin' in the end

i want u to make second chapter from this story...

i mean chapter 2...yah...plis (T.T)

i want to read two times...

so i'll wait...forever...

sory if my english bad and my grammar...(sob)...bad...