Reviews for How Esme Got Her Island
Alice Villalpando chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
i loved it! It was a beautiful and lovely story!
Wendy chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
I love it! So sweet!
SonicTeamCE chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
aww this whole thing was wonderfully sweet and fluffy and I loved it! great work XD
julie507 chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Very sweet! I can picture Alice imploring Carlisle to buy the iksland already! And as far as naked visions C&E probably hadn't been her parents long enough for her to go ewwww. Alice likely thought they were beautiful.
Millie chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
I love this I was wondering what had happened and your last chapter said the end so I was hoping as the page was loading and Yes! Anyway loved this chapter!
Millie chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Oh the flashback where Esme got the wedding ring was so sweet I could see it really happening!
Millie chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I absolutely love this so sweet and cute! Alice is Alice perfect hehe
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Haha, I just love Esme and Carlisle! Youre a great writer!
edwardplusbella620 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
I just absolutely adore this chapter. I read it over and over again because I love the way that it is written and chemistry between these two.
WriterMerrin chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
I love it! I'm so glad that you wrote chapter seven because I was very curious about how the ring thing ended. I've been quite thirsty for this kind of story, and yours is one of the most beautiful.
Jene chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
I LOVE EVERYTHING you do it is all amazing! please keep writing!
Julia chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
This is a great story... I love it. It is great
jassy'sbaby99 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
this is hilarious and gripping
Blueroan chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Ok . . . WOW!

This is one of . . .no, it is the best Carlisle/Esme story I've read so far. Outstanding! I always wondered how Esme got that island. I haven't finished reading it yet but I just had to say something. :D

Please keep up the excellent work!
Umbrella-ella chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
'Vampire or not, I was still a girl and the only creature I wanted crawling all over me at night was my husband.'

Hahahahahaha great line