Reviews for Egyptian Mew Mew
MewBean chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Update soon plz! This story sounds like its going to get more interesting.
mew mew 124 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You've got 2 write some more!

I so luv this story, u;ve got 2 review ASAP!
SantaaCruuzahh chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
cute! i really liked this chappie! so Sheriti can't talk?
Kurarisa chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
Oh. My Ra. I officially love this. srsly, more soon pweez? -sad face-

tmm... in egypt... and a topless kisshu. could life get better? (hardcore-kish-fangirl)
sakuuya chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I am WILDLY impressed by the way you managed to translate Kish's creepiness into a world where he should be firmly in control of their relationship. I got all the uncomfortable shudders I got from vol. 6 of the manga (THE creepy-Kish volume), but at the same time the dynamic is so different now that he's royalty. I don't really know how to articulate it, but whatever it is, you captured it perfectly.

And, do you know what? I wasn't confused by the new names at all! Maybe I'll have more trouble once the other Mews are introduced, but you draw characters so well that the new names don't even matter. These ARE the canon characters.

It's so rare that I get a feeling of perfect characterization from any sort of fic, let alone an AU. Any lingering doubts I had about this fic are banished. This is the best TMM fic I've read in a LONG time.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Wow i cant wait for the actual chapter
sakuuya chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Well, of course A/N chapters are illegal, but I guess I can see why you did it, and I'm excited enough about your fic that there's no way in hell I'm going to report you.

Seriously. I love original AUs (aka ones that aren't vampire romances), and this looks hella cool. I don't really know what else to say yet, because you haven't even gotten to the story yet (and already I'm gibbering about how great this is, look at what cool AUs do to me!).

I guess I'm not sure how easy it'll be to adapt to everyone having Egyptian-style names. I bet I'll be very confused for a very long time. That said, I DON'T think you should change them back to the original names. Using new names gives the whole thing a sense of verisimilitude that the Japanese names wouldn't.

What this does mean, though, is that you better keep everyone seriously IC or confuse the heck out of everyone. Mostly I mean please don't just bash Masaya. I know you're all about the I/K, but with an AU there are many more ways to get them together without making Masaya some sort of evil, cheating bastard (Not that that's the only way to do it in the canonverse, of course, but a lot of people seem to think it is...). You seem like a great writer in that you at least have wicked cool ideas, but nothing ruins a great story for me faster than Masaya bashing.

Also, and this is a completely shameless plug, but you should consider looking at Kish's Kitties AU contest (It's on her Free Imagination forum). Not for this fic, which I assume is going to be some sort of epic, but you clearly have great AU ideas.

This is like the longest positive review I've ever given. As I said, your fic excites me endlessly. I hope it lives up to its potential, and I'm fairly confident you've got it in you.