Reviews for My Pretend Boyfriend
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 23 . 6/5
Aww how i love this story! It's so cute!
Yessssss shpw us their babies
gnomey2002 chapter 1 . 4/18
Loved the last line
cuuuuuuuuuute loved it thanks for sharing sasusaku is life
jo107 chapter 26 . 2/25
so far the best I've read in my entire membership in 3
Taimmyj chapter 26 . 2/4
Amazing, second time reading this! And to the people who said worst story ever and that you should kill yourself really shouldn't of been up to chapter of this story. Silly sasusaku haters, appreciate a story- I don't even like sasusaku that much and this fic is one of my all time faves! (hence the second read through since 2015)

And 2nd review of 2017 - 9 years after this was published and 7 after finished.
daliapv.perez chapter 26 . 1/8
I like n.n
Harleenbean chapter 26 . 9/30/2016
omg, that ending was brilliant! hahaha xD
seibelle chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I have nothing against your story. It's just the summary 's like Molly Raesly's story. Peace
Anonymous chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
The overall story was great. It felt like a Korean drama reading this because of family ties hehehe.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
The overall story was great. While reading this, it felt like a Korean drama because of how attached Sakura's family were to her and Sasuke. The wedding vows in the last chapter are priceless comedy! XD I loved it. Now I have ideas on how to write my own wedding vows in the future. XD :)))))))))
scipio96 chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
FINALLY
scipio96 chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
Oh my god, the tension... all those false alarms... I want to see them confess aghhghghhg
scipio96 chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
Wow, who know Sasuke had it in him? XD Damn, that was sneaky of him. I'm surprised he would go so far.
Kuramaster chapter 26 . 4/30/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »