Reviews for My Pretend Boyfriend
theeuniverse chapter 26 . 2/28
Definitely going to one of the best sasusaku fic list I have! Your writing style is good and not an ounce of angst! Don't get me wrong, I know Sauce will always ne angsty prince even in comedic fics but this is just so wel written. Thank you so much! I hope you write more esp now ss is canon! :)
theeuniverse chapter 12 . 2/27
Oh my gooood yes! My heart is exploding with sasusaku feelsssss
twilightromance4ever chapter 26 . 2/3
this was great! I enjoyed it!
fangirls.life chapter 5 . 1/27
I have fangirl mode activated again! Agh!
Jiamora118 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
Amazing when sakura has itachis baby photos
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hahaha I love when Naruto says "All you have to do is pick her up when we have missions and take that pole out of your ass when you talk to her in front of her family." xD Good introduction too! :D
chopper-chi chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
That was an awesome fic and it was worth reading!

"You know, it doesn't have to be fake."
Love it! I squealed at that hahahaha!
Trisha chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Yup, typical me. The usual FANGIRL screaming and stuff, you know. This fanfic just pressed my FANGIRL SCREAM button repeatedly, and now...my vocal chords are dead. Anyways, the fanfic was DA BOMB.
writers-block-Bgone chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
Aww, this was charming and fun to read! It just felt like niceness, family and love! Took a few days, but I'm glad I finally sat down to read through this...This just make me love those two so much! Thanks for such a great read. :)
Bloodymoon123 chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
Lolz this was hilarious

Sakura: "Um...So, Sasuke-kun, you don't think we could fake a pregnancy, do you?"
sherlocked2001 chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
I love this story its so funny great job!
Louiissseee chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
LOL,
'The one with the moat and dragon'
Sasuke could be the best actor in the world, like, dafaq?
I cant. stop. laughing.
STAHP
ILoveSxS chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
I love it it was so funny!
Poppy Young chapter 12 . 3/4/2014