Reviews for If
nimlloll chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
its got a brilliant concept to it :) I really enjoy it
Blondynka chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Absolutely brilliant idea of yours! I love it :D and it's obvious the plot had been carefully planned out before writing. It's just superb :D Hope to see some more Royai from you :D!
edwardfiend chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
This was so good! So engaging and really well written. :) I knew it was Hawkeye's father as the specter. Great fic.
chromiumincast chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

You are really the most gifted writer I've ever seen on Fanfiction. Your story is so...so...so epic...so inspirational. Yes, so truly inspirational. I love the way you are able to truly capture the actual meaning of time, of fate, of gratitude. You are able to convey the message: "Hey, anything that's done effects the future. With every decision we make, we're shaping our fate, taking charge of our destinies, and those of many others. We're adding another strand of fate." Your story is really able to vividly show me that some decisions are for the best, some are for the worst, and most of all, no matter what we do, it's done. And there is no way to hit the "undo" button. No way to turn back time. All that we can do is to not wallow in the past, wishing that we had not missed those precious opportunities, wishing that we had not let those precious moments go to waste, wishing that we had spent more time doing what we love with who we love. What we can do is look at things from a different perspective, and see the present as the past, that part of time where we should have done this, done that, is NOW. To save ourselves from another bad outcome, we have to think carefully and make the right story is able to deliver that message so "What's gone is forever lost. Now all we can do is live."-Brat'ja, English version.

When I had come on to Fanfiction, I had been hunting for a cure for boredom, instead I found something far better. The trueest, purest treasure: The only way to leading a good life, being happy and grateful for simple things. A roof above my head, a computer even! And even more, a life philosophy. We should never do things that we know we will regret later. We cannot dwell on things that have already happened. We have to-as Ed says-Get up and move forward. Choosing to be thankful for the simple pleasures of living instead of drowning oneself in guilt, remorse, or regret can make a lot of difference to the future. All this that my parents had spent years trying to teach me you have taught in your story.

And I'm not all talk. Already your story has made an impact on my fate. Withing minutes of reading your story, I had held back the urge to snap at my brother, thinking, "What if I snap at him and end up regretting that decision for my whole life?" I mean, it's a small, simple choice: to snap and make everyone upset, or to let things be and focus on the important, positive things: That I am well enough to snap, that I even have the means of writing this review. As I often say, stories have a life of their own. And this one really does. When you wrote this I'm sure you weren't trying to change the fate of your readers, but that's exactly what you have managed to do!

Please keep up the wonderfully inspiring writing, and do us all a favor and update on your other story, "Nightmares"! I thank you so much for everything!

I apologise for rambling so much!

I also apologise for being on "high voltage" when writing my review in "Nightmares", I hope you understand what I really meant in those psycopathic ramblings!

;D
WildSilence023 chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
That was so awesome! The way you illustrated the story was simply magnificent.

Keep it up! I'm looking forward to more of your work _
OTP chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
well done silsnip luvs hugs and pocky all for you

rooter
Fallen and Abused chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
this is really cool! i love it! keep writing!
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
Beautiful. I like how your story is constructed. I find it artful how you can explain everything so clearly. The scene where Riza never existed in Roy's life was especially powerful. The descriptions were extremely vivid. Being subjective to your angst torment, I think it did its job quite well there.

One thing I think you could think about would be putting more impact on the last scenario where mustang himself died. A deeper impression of the other's reactions would do your ending good.

Awesome writing. Will be waiting for more ]
Sick.In.The.TOE chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
What a sweet story! (:
anon11555 chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
this was beautiful, one of the best royai stories ever in my opinion, keep up the brilliant story writing!
anon11555 chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
TwT its soo cute! this is seriously an awesome royai fic, ive loved every chapter! great job!
Plushietiger chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
The ending was so swet

I loved it! The symbolization of dawn and light vanquishing the darkness. The little tiny descprition of that it was golden hair, and a girl! Was an unfinshed way to end it, but that made it better than a whole one because of it's little mention.

And then we marvel at your fantastic writing style. Yay! :D
17Penny-Lane chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
I loved your story! You do have some really good stories
Bizzy chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
I really liked this. I'm jetlagged and really tired so I can't elaborate but I really liked this )
EmilyLTeague chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
this was a really good story i can't wait to read your next story