Reviews for All Is Relative Except the Stubbornness of a Demon
jupimako chapter 7 . 4/17
Love what you did with this story! I wish there was more.
Otakugal chapter 7 . 4/12
Last update was 2009. What. Please continue
yo chapter 7 . 4/8
thanks really enjoyed this
Annoy mouse chapter 7 . 3/5
Awesome story, hope you continue it!
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 3/5
Love it. So much. The first person start had me a bit worried but it pulled through, and epically so.

Thank you for writing this!
Yung Warrior chapter 6 . 2/26
I am by no means a fan of the way the Naruto series has gone since the end of part 1. fics like this show the potential the work of Naruto had before it was squandered, and I appreciate you writing this for that reason.
HyperCatnip chapter 7 . 2/15
I was so excited when I started reading this.
I am sad this is not what I wanted.

This Naruto doesn't seem thousands of years old. He's too stupid for that.
All this respect crap in 7th chapter is just retarded and immature.

Imagine a hot stove with a large pot of boiling water on it. Imagine 4 years old child trying to grab it and pull it on top of him/herself. Is it okay to let the child get 3rd degree burns and probably die? What if child wants you to respect him? Is it okay then?

For someone who lived a thousand lifetimes everybody else is on the level of a small and stupid child that doesn't, cannot know consequences of his actions. I would not let the child burn himself. I would not let anybody make stupid and dangerous decision. Their wish for respect would not change my opinion. I prefer them alive and disrespected. Better than dead with respect.

Also, there is a small problem. You see, if god can reduce suffering, but does not, he is simply evil.
If you can become god (and then go around healing the sick, raising the dead and solving all the world problems) but choose not to, you are a Very Bad Person.

Your Naruto is a Very Bad Person.

Naruto from Chuunin Exam Day makes a few steps on the road to godhood, at least.
Naruto of this fanfic is selfish and whiny. Also, deathist.

Seriously, why does he even want to die?
It's not that he suffers every moment of his life. On the contrary. He isn't even bored, for Cthulhu's sake. Why the hell does he whine about not dying all the time?

Your wife died? Sooo sad, it's not like you could conscript both Tsunade and Orochimaru to research immortality for you. Making them do it thousand times just to be sure. So that such things don't happen again. Oh wait, you actually can!

Seriously, time travel is a way to godhood. Not going that way it is unforgivable and stupid. Wanting to die is simply insane!
Why wish for death when you can wish for eternal life, eternal youth, eternal happiness and never-ending entertainment?

Chuunin Exam Day, with all its bashing and tangents, is a much better fanfic with much better Naruto.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 2/11
Gaaaaaaaaaah, what the bloody, fucking FUCK!
Here you stop? Here? That's not even a cliffhanger, scrtshkl.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 7 . 2/10
Nice story, the plot of the story is pretty interesting. I also like the humours twerks inserted here and there. Thank you again for a high quality story, I have quite enjoyed myself in reading this story.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/9
I really like your twist on the time travel story. :)
leeluluirty chapter 7 . 2/1
Is there any chance of you finishing this, or even continuing it? Please?
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/29
Let me start off by saying that this is one of the most well written(grammar, punctuation, spelling, and tense) stories I have read in Naruto fanfiction. On top of that amazing achievement, you also have one of the best time travel fics(in my humble opinion) on this site. I checked your profile and I know that you are still an active author on this site, and have recently updated one of your other stories. It boggles my mind as to why you have abandoned this truly amazing fic. I absolutely loved the Naruto you have created, and the idea of the fox forcing him to live his life over and over again was quite original. The sheer amount of experience the man-child has at his disposal is above and beyond anything even Kages could hope for. After such a prolonged absence in updating this story, I really don't expect you to update it again. Having said that...I truly hope one day your muse will overwhelms you, and forces you to return to continue writing this outstanding story.

In the event that doesn't ever happen, thanks for writing such an amazing fic for the rest of us to read. Great job!
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 7 . 1/26
But that was the most exciting part!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This guy must have died. Condolences to his family.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Aghh. I just this fic hasn't been updated in YEARS. Sadness. It wa sonly getting better every chapter too... ah well. Oh, and I meant to say that the Gai/Lee imagery was hilarious in my last review before I accidentally posted it. Naruto joining them in a spandex suit would be straight from one of Kakashi's nightmares, hahaha.