Reviews for All Is Relative Except the Stubbornness of a Demon
Eiking chapter 1 . 7/31
This is a very strong first chapter. Makes me excited for the rest of the story.
floatingmangocake chapter 7 . 7/16
I don't suppose you have plans to continue this at any point, do you?
hye1995 chapter 6 . 7/14
Wow. Decided to search for Yurizashiri to see what it was, and there were only one result. Your story
Good fic, but you forgot to capitalize 'he' after the end quotation marks when Naruto gets ramen for free at Ichiraku
TheJoker96Italia chapter 1 . 6/6
wow, sei anche Italiano? ma l'hai fatto con Google Traduttore? no perché io posso solo usare quello per l'inglese XD mi daresti delle speranze.

comunque spero che continui, non finirla qui. 7 capitoli sono TROPPO POCHI *_*
peregrine829 chapter 7 . 5/29
I hope at some point you choose to continue this. It is very good.

Peregrine
Firefox1000 chapter 7 . 5/27
Dude, you're crazy if you don't continue this :)
in my opinion true excellence in storytelling is not perfection of grammar and spelling (which, I think, is fine in your story anyway), but a knack for building up interesting characters and stories that keep people wondering what will happen next, and feeling excited to find out. Your story does that. The concept is very original and well thought out, and the characters fit their roles in this alternate universe/scenario really well. It would be a crime to not continue this story. Send me a private message if you decide you want to continue this, telling me approx. when the next chapter will be released. Because this is one of the better fanfictions out there. And deserves to be completed .
gaznen chapter 2 . 5/18
I'm greatly enjoying this time-travel fic, definitely one of the more entertaining ones i've read. Also with the the current setup of team 10 hilarity is guaranteed, Shikamaru is a cool character and Ino is the best out of the graduating kunoichi add to that Asuma who is my favorite sensei and it's perfection.
conan.lagace chapter 7 . 5/5
Soooo... where's the promised chapter? This story is fucking awesome, I love it!
Your story is amazing. One of my favourite naruto fanfictions i'd have to say. Incredible vision and A for development and maintenance of characters. I REALLY wanna see what happens next. Super enjoyable to read. Love what u did with naruto here.
jupimako chapter 7 . 4/17
Love what you did with this story! I wish there was more.
Otakugal chapter 7 . 4/12
Last update was 2009. What. Please continue
yo chapter 7 . 4/8
thanks really enjoyed this
Annoy mouse chapter 7 . 3/5
Awesome story, hope you continue it!
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 3/5
Love it. So much. The first person start had me a bit worried but it pulled through, and epically so.

Thank you for writing this!