Reviews for All Is Relative Except the Stubbornness of a Demon
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 7 . 10/1
Get me excited why don't you? Just suddenly stop why don't you? Break my heart that one of the 10% of GOOD fanfics hits a dead end why don't you?
*gross sob*
No but srsly, good job! It'd be awesome if you continue, but I get other things get in the way and Imagination Wells run dry.
Lord Mortensen chapter 7 . 9/20
great fic! last time you update this fic was in my 21st birthday! 8 years ago! please update soon!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 7 . 8/21
This was a great story im saddened that it ended so long ago unfinished.
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 7 . 7/10
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 3 . 7/10
omg naruto. im everbodys itachi
SuperKinuhata chapter 7 . 6/29
A shame this wasn't continued. Even if a lot of aspects, like the tailed beasts and the hidden villages are no longer canon, the writing and the story are superb.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 6/21
Ch 5

Immortality t an d
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 6/21
ch 4

Barrels of gunpowder , maybe lots of storages equal to half power of nuclear reactor .

With lots in various in power and tie bullets to really destructive tank bullets and rockets in the meaning of desrtruction , metaphorically speaking .

The Barrels of gunpowder is the chakra ( life and spiritual energy )

The Bullets , and projectiles are the jutsus and their power .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 6/21
ch 3

Naruto feels old , lived so many lives , maybe that's why the tailed Beasts done what they do , to amuse themself , and test their streight . Or just to run around . But as large oceans if it is something even more describing than Chakra reactors/ with capacity of the stars energy .
Schnarf chapter 7 . 6/3
This is a very well written fic. A shame its dead
Another aweaome story abandoned
breakeven2007 chapter 7 . 3/25
Please update this story. I know it's been awhile, but I absolutely love the idea.
Great story, but you xould make it without this heart
kabir0399 chapter 7 . 1/5
Really love it Hope you update
kabir0399 chapter 4 . 1/4