Reviews for All Is Relative Except the Stubbornness of a Demon
lawfromchaos chapter 7 . 1/11
I recognize it has been so that the odds of you writing another chapter are low, but if you do I would be willing to beta. I am a native English speaker and Naruto time loops are one of my guilty pleasures. My email is
Man... this is a fine story.
Kinda sad that it ended so soon
This is a great idea, and an even better story!
scout360pyro chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
Ah, this story. I remember coming across it, or something VERY similar to it, before. It is from an older age of Naruto fanfiction, before the cannon was as cut and dried as it is. In this time writers were often forced to improvise and expand into unknown territory, and it gives fanfics of that time a unique AU feel to them, despite them technically not being true AU at the time.
Nihatclodra chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Aww, there's no more?
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
I wonder if Naruto has ever decided to just live out his life as Naruko in one of these lifetimes...? His Henge is a physical transformation after all...
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
Get me excited why don't you? Just suddenly stop why don't you? Break my heart that one of the 10% of GOOD fanfics hits a dead end why don't you?
*gross sob*
No but srsly, good job! It'd be awesome if you continue, but I get other things get in the way and Imagination Wells run dry.
Lord Mortensen chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
great fic! last time you update this fic was in my 21st birthday! 8 years ago! please update soon!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
This was a great story im saddened that it ended so long ago unfinished.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
yaaaaaass
SassySnowflake16 chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
omg naruto. im everbodys itachi
SuperKinuhata chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
A shame this wasn't continued. Even if a lot of aspects, like the tailed beasts and the hidden villages are no longer canon, the writing and the story are superb.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Ch 5

Immortality t an d
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
ch 4

Barrels of gunpowder , maybe lots of storages equal to half power of nuclear reactor .

With lots in various in power and tie bullets to really destructive tank bullets and rockets in the meaning of desrtruction , metaphorically speaking .

The Barrels of gunpowder is the chakra ( life and spiritual energy )

The Bullets , and projectiles are the jutsus and their power .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
ch 3

Naruto feels old , lived so many lives , maybe that's why the tailed Beasts done what they do , to amuse themself , and test their streight . Or just to run around . But as large oceans if it is something even more describing than Chakra reactors/ with capacity of the stars energy .
Schnarf chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
This is a very well written fic. A shame its dead