Reviews for All Is Relative Except the Stubbornness of a Demon
Yung Warrior chapter 6 . 19h ago
I am by no means a fan of the way the Naruto series has gone since the end of part 1. fics like this show the potential the work of Naruto had before it was squandered, and I appreciate you writing this for that reason.
HyperCatnip chapter 7 . 2/15
I was so excited when I started reading this.
I am sad this is not what I wanted.

This Naruto doesn't seem thousands of years old. He's too stupid for that.
All this respect crap in 7th chapter is just retarded and immature.

Imagine a hot stove with a large pot of boiling water on it. Imagine 4 years old child trying to grab it and pull it on top of him/herself. Is it okay to let the child get 3rd degree burns and probably die? What if child wants you to respect him? Is it okay then?

For someone who lived a thousand lifetimes everybody else is on the level of a small and stupid child that doesn't, cannot know consequences of his actions. I would not let the child burn himself. I would not let anybody make stupid and dangerous decision. Their wish for respect would not change my opinion. I prefer them alive and disrespected. Better than dead with respect.

Also, there is a small problem. You see, if god can reduce suffering, but does not, he is simply evil.
If you can become god (and then go around healing the sick, raising the dead and solving all the world problems) but choose not to, you are a Very Bad Person.

Your Naruto is a Very Bad Person.

Naruto from Chuunin Exam Day makes a few steps on the road to godhood, at least.
Naruto of this fanfic is selfish and whiny. Also, deathist.

Seriously, why does he even want to die?
It's not that he suffers every moment of his life. On the contrary. He isn't even bored, for Cthulhu's sake. Why the hell does he whine about not dying all the time?

Your wife died? Sooo sad, it's not like you could conscript both Tsunade and Orochimaru to research immortality for you. Making them do it thousand times just to be sure. So that such things don't happen again. Oh wait, you actually can!

Seriously, time travel is a way to godhood. Not going that way it is unforgivable and stupid. Wanting to die is simply insane!
Why wish for death when you can wish for eternal life, eternal youth, eternal happiness and never-ending entertainment?

Chuunin Exam Day, with all its bashing and tangents, is a much better fanfic with much better Naruto.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 2/11
Gaaaaaaaaaah, what the bloody, fucking FUCK!
Here you stop? Here? That's not even a cliffhanger, scrtshkl.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 7 . 2/10
Nice story, the plot of the story is pretty interesting. I also like the humours twerks inserted here and there. Thank you again for a high quality story, I have quite enjoyed myself in reading this story.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/9
I really like your twist on the time travel story. :)
leeluluirty chapter 7 . 2/1
Is there any chance of you finishing this, or even continuing it? Please?
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/29
Let me start off by saying that this is one of the most well written(grammar, punctuation, spelling, and tense) stories I have read in Naruto fanfiction. On top of that amazing achievement, you also have one of the best time travel fics(in my humble opinion) on this site. I checked your profile and I know that you are still an active author on this site, and have recently updated one of your other stories. It boggles my mind as to why you have abandoned this truly amazing fic. I absolutely loved the Naruto you have created, and the idea of the fox forcing him to live his life over and over again was quite original. The sheer amount of experience the man-child has at his disposal is above and beyond anything even Kages could hope for. After such a prolonged absence in updating this story, I really don't expect you to update it again. Having said that...I truly hope one day your muse will overwhelms you, and forces you to return to continue writing this outstanding story.

In the event that doesn't ever happen, thanks for writing such an amazing fic for the rest of us to read. Great job!
LookOverHere chapter 7 . 1/26
But that was the most exciting part!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This guy must have died. Condolences to his family.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Aghh. I just this fic hasn't been updated in YEARS. Sadness. It wa sonly getting better every chapter too... ah well. Oh, and I meant to say that the Gai/Lee imagery was hilarious in my last review before I accidentally posted it. Naruto joining them in a spandex suit would be straight from one of Kakashi's nightmares, hahaha.
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Lol, not saying he should be chaste and pure. Just saying it's creepy for him to have such pervy thoughts about girls who haven't even celebrated their sweet sixteen yet. Obviously he's going get attracted to them at some point, but showing a sexual attraction at such a young age while being who he is is what combines to make it uncomfortable for us readers. It's just not socially acceptable; it feels too similar to paedophilia. It'd be one thing if he were a twelve year old being attracted to another twelve year old girl, because then he'd likely have the same mix of confusion/denial/embarrassment that comes with puberty. He might feel horny, but his mental age would make his embarrassment, or at least his inexperience, more obvious, thereby making his horniness/sexual thoughts acceptable, because he's just a kid. Even if he's a super suave, charming little bugger with an eye for the ladies (er, girls), the fact that he's young makes it less likely for him to be a sexual predator, makes us less wary, and makes the flirting harmless. It's another thing to have him be a super old man on the inside. It's ingrained in us to be on guard and feel repulsed. I mean, he should at least have some restraint, being as ancient as he's emphasized to be as cheesy as it is, love (with all the emotions it's linked to, including lust) is a battlefield. He's way too experienced and heavily armed to be allowed one-on-one flirtations (read: battles) with these newbies. It's just unfair, ya know?

That all said and done,
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Awkwardness spotted and remembered this chapter: "...recovering, transporting, and arrangement..." That's the only one I remember. Just need to be careful to have grouped words match, if that makes sense. I really liked how you had Asuma and Naruto interact. Sad Kakashi isn't really a part of Naruto's life, but he never was a good teacher. And hahaha, the pesky leaves joke and Shikamaru's quip was so cute! I really appreciated the symbolism of the Heart, too. Niiice.
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Incorrect or awkward grammar/syntax instances off the top of my head: "That's one thing Maito Guy could envy him" and "admitting to feel more than" and "I can't help but be glad of having", etc. But again, it's not like I couldn't understand what you were meaning to say. I got the gist of it fine. The only real "erm...okay" moments I had this chapter were during the flirtatious scene with Hinata, then the one with Ino, as well as the scene when you broke the Fourth Wall. I swear I'm trying to be understanding about Naruto thinking pervy thoughts, but...I can't help it! He just feels like a creeper, creepin' on those young, innocent girls. Yay for Asuma's astuteness! I love that guy. Such a shame Kishimoto killed off so many awesome characters like him. Sometimes, I get the feeling he just goes, "How should I troll them this chapter?" The ending of the series supports my theory.
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
There were a couple grammar mistakes in this chapter. The one I can recall off the top of my head is the unneeded "of" in "countless of times". That pointe dout, your humour makes me giggle. Examples of giggle-inducing lines being: "He knows!" from the last chapter, "little drama queen", "woe is me", and "Dance for me, you little b*tch!" Hehehehehehe. The main thing I found myself uncomfortable with in this chapter was the romance. I usually don't think romance anyway, but the idea of a 11/12 year old little boy with the mind a very old man telling a 11/12 year old little girl to strip and admiring her legs...yeah, that I found distinctly creepy. I don't feel like he should be that pervy until his voice changes-it's just unsettling otherwise. Plus, with the girls he's hitting on with the charm of a super old geezer, it's starting to resemble a harem fic, which I happen to hate with a passion. Please, please let this not be a harem. And pleeease stop with the romance for now. Harmless flirting/perviness is okay when the other party is aware that's all it is. I don't think Hinata/Karena/Ino is mature enough to realize that just yet. And I'd much rather think of it as harmless flirting than actual moves, because again: it's creepy. Still enjoying this fic and like the humor that comes with his semi-omniscience!
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
First of all, I am embarrassed by all the typos I had in my last review. I kinda went on autopilot, and typing on a tablet is harder than it should be... Okay, moving on. I think the writing, over all, was better in this chapter. There were a few places here and there where the punctuation was off, or there was a typo, but not enough to make me want to pause and say, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Which, by the way, does happen sometimes with the, er, less well-written stories. Still have compunctions with the skills Naruto is showing, but I guess you partially addressed that with his insinuation about hiding skills. Plus, it looks like this isn't going to be a super heavy/intricate/suspenseful kinda fic about Naruto trying to "fix" things. Maybe being abnormally good/different suddenly won't really matter in this fic-though it'd still be nice to have some explanations, at least so the Jounin/Hokage/Danzo don't look as clueless/harmless. The flirting was cute, hahahaha. Looks like this may be a InoNaruto fic?