Reviews for Incendio
roni2010 chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
love the story.. update soon, need to find out why d/g are having similar dreams...
FeareDeath chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
ive added u 2 mi favourites. but it sais on the story tht u havnt updted since 05 - what up wit tha?t u relli hav 2 continu ritin this coz its gr8. u shudnt hav got rid of the chptrs tht u hadnt rerittn whil u wer re ritin the others coz id like to no wot hppns. this story dus seem a lil random tho - am i missing out on sumthing ?is htis the sqil 2 nother story? ah wll, ill liv.

death by feathers

ps, my capital letters and apostrophis rnt working and my spellings terrble aniway and i havnt got a spell checkon this reviw thingy so plese exuse my terrble grammer ... stuff.

so ... death by feathers
CoffeeStainz chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
great fic so far. good job! captivated already!
CoffeeStainz chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
OH! I hope you update soon! What happened when they fell into the lake? Why was Ginny so obsessed over the necklace, is it really dark magic? I hope in latter chapters there will be some good DG action! I LUV YOU! hehehe... ;) jk! Please update as soon as humanly possible for you!

CoffeeStainz
Helena Black chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
wow

very very good.
peridotdream chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
hey, I know you haven't updated in like, a year, but I just found this and really like it. It's incredibly well-written...just enough description to give you a good picture, but not too much that it drowns out the story. speaking of the story - it's so clever! Who woulda thunk it? I really like your style of writing, and I hope you didn't give up. Who knows. Well, if you ever decide to update, I'll be back...

-bela
lumos-imf chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
its really good.. please update.. i love how u have written it and i love draco and ginny together!
morgan a. russell1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Don't know that I read the first version, so I can't compare for you. As it is a romance, I have to say you've got the romantic aspects pinned. Well-written, as usual. You may want to have someone you trust go through and point out the few minor mistakes, or places where words could be revised a bit, but other than that it's quite good (as usual). I'm not usually into romance, but I look forward to finding out why they're in one another's dreams (besides the obvious)... and why they're appearing as angels.
CarEtoDreaM chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
hm... wahts gonna happen next... update soon please.
Darkening Shadows chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This is great! I love it! I love the idea, it's quite original. Update soon!
faeriedust745 chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
dream walker? what ever the hell that is update soon cause i want to know.
Magica chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Your alive! I absolutely love this story, it was one of the first ones I read in the D/G fandom! I'm glad your rewriting it and hope that updates will be a bt more consistent in the future!
Averill chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
update? i don't know, its been months... i just read the whole thing btw. i really got into it. its really late right now, im falling asleep.. *yawn*.. there i go! so, to recap: your story is good. kind of a different feel, what with the celtic gods, but i like it. the whole thing in the dungeons with raina and anna is slightly confusing, kinda creepy. im pondering.. should i be bothering to type this review? you havent updated since June of last yr. darn. im going to leave it at that. maybe you'll see this review and go "oh yeah" and finish it off. :) anyways, gnight
AnitaBlakeBuffyFan chapter 8 . 8/23/2004
I only just found this story and it was a brilliant read. Though, I did notice it has been a long time since you updated. I really hope you update because I like this story and want to read more!
Allison Huber chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
But, you said that no matter what the outcome of the book you would keep updating! What happened? Please keep going, I NEED to know what happens next in the story! When I read your profile I laughed, I thought that I was the only really short red head in Northern North America that loved fanfiction! (I live in minnesota) Seriously though, keep writing!

-Allison