Reviews for The Way You Smile
SakuraHakubai chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was heartbreakingly[Is that even a word?:)] beautiful. I swear, no matter how many times I reread it, it still leaves me on the verge of tears and feeling awed.

And the ending line? It's haunting. Seriously, every time I read it, I go "Whoa, that's deep." I absolutely adored your writing style for this. You got Allen's personality and smile down perfectly, and his friends' point of view was very accurate. I also really liked the poem in-between the lines. It gives a certain finished feel.

Overall, you did a wonderful job! This is one of my most favorite fics I've ever read![I'm really picky.:P] Well, good luck on any other fics you're writing or will write in the future!
D.Gray-man Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Nice! :]
reacquaintance chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Great perspective of the Allen behind the smile we all adore and the last line is so heavy and haunting; I really love this to pieces!
thekeytofailure chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Very True.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Ouch...well written. :D
addenza chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Cool depiction(:
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aww it's so depressing when characters do that, smile despite the pain they have so others won't worry, and Allen is truly one of those. I very much so liked this.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
yeah... just liek allen i would say i wonder if it will be a happy ending
Sephant chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was very deep and a very stricking ending. It was like being pierced as I read the last line. Very well done~!