Reviews for Rescuing Jamie
Chris Bran Norling chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
As much as I want Sparrington, I am deeply surprised (and happy) to see an OC that is a man. I applaud you for posting this story so one might get a bit of homosexuality in the middle of this sadly very heterosexual movie.
bunniesarecool80 chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
:O You can't REALLY leave it like that, can you? -sigh-Apparently so... :( This was a rather interesting and somewhat touching read. I enjoyed it...up until now -glares- Anyways, thanks... :)
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
that is the saddest effing thing I've ever read. . . . I think I'm gonna cry . . .*sniff* . .
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Soo... this is a love triangle :S

I hate that.

See you~
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I like this. This love-hate relationship is good XD

Kisses from Argentina!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I feel sorry for Andrew, but Sparringthon is better XD Jejeje.

Kisses from Argentina!
KPs Number 1 Fan chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
It was really good until the ending I hate sad endings! You should make a sequel where they bring James back to life, Tia could do it like she did Barbosa
Ruby Sparrow chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
OMG! That was so sad, I can't stop crying ..( but I guess that if you wanted to stay with the movies then James had to die somehow. This is the best Sparington story I have ever read but it's also the saddest story I've ever read.

I love your writing, you really pulled me into all of their feelings and I didn't know who to feel sorry for...sorry I'm still crying...(

A great story all the way.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
wow,that was great. I especilaly loved the ending, I didn't expect that to happen. Props to you for a job well done.
Shally-wa chapter 12 . 10/12/2008
Wow... incredible. Just incredible.

These last three chapters are definitely the best of the story. So sad what happened to James... But I like how you used it. I was wondering how you would resolve this... and the touching scene between Jack and Andre at the end of Chapter 12 is perfect.
Ruby Sparrow chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
First off let me say you are a very gifted writer. There is so must emotion in this story and a lot of beautiful details in everything. I have to agree with Flash Foreward about you bringing it all to life. Although I have to say I not sure who to feel sorry for; Andre for trying so hard to James and for not showing his feelings sooner, for Jack who feel like he have to get violent with James so as not lose him, or for James who is stuck in the middle of the two with feeling for both of them.

You can’t leave it like that though, please update soon, I can’t wait to see what happen.
xChristabelx chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Oh, yay. I love this story. You have to update soon, k?
ValykirieRevolution chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Only a little jack, norrie. Nice chapter, loved the manipulation.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
Cool canon twist. Yayness, wonder what'll happen to poor andre
ValykirieRevolution chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I'm surprised only 1 person reviewed this, its awsome. I hope you update soon.