Reviews for Only You
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
No, he didn't. Yukina gave him hers before he went off to Makai to join Mukuro, and he then got his back from Mukuro.
Nagisa Sumeragi chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
ahh... kawaii...

Hiei won't hurt her even a BIT!
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You didn't overuse commas at all! You're one of those people on here I really respect because they actually know what commas are used for!

And good one-shot. :D
Char-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
very cute story. poor Yukina, that must have been some fright! hope to see more like this ;)
gigglemaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2009

Btw, what does Mignonette mean? Is that French? Are you French? If so then Bonjiere! *no clue if I spelled that right but is still proud of knowing a little-really little, itty bitty-bit of French*

Oh, and if you are then please don't start talking french because when I say that I know an itty bitty bit, that means that Bonjiere is all I know.
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Ha! This story sounds exactly like what they'd do! You should write more Hiei and Yukina stories! good job!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I liked this. Wonderful description of a sleeping Hiei, and how Yukina would see him. :)
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I really like it, please can you make a sequel?
demonic blood shed666 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
i liked it and hiei got his stone back around the end of the sereies because mukuro gives it to him after he nearly dies because of shigure