Reviews for Switch beat
Lynn Beltran chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Your absolutely evil :) hhahaaha in a good way of course I loved this! These are the think I read for a good story misunderstanding and torment just a little anyways :) brava (appluading and standing obation -i think thats how you spell it.) Anyway this awesome just beautiful!
EmilyF.6 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
OMG! I did not want to read this one for sooo long because I thought it would be boring. I AM SO SORRY! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ!
SkyGem chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
yay! awesome! i just read the whole thing in one sitting! you're an awesome author!
Blue night fairy chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
very, very funny story! I love chapter 6, as it makes me laugh.

good plot, but it gets a bit lost towards the end. gamma needs to be checked as some parts don't make senses and the reader gets lost. good try and keep witting!
T-chan chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
-gasp-You ARE evil!
setogirl2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
well im still in the beginning of the story but i like your way of writing
TsukikoCurrier chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
WOT! loved it, though I would have adored a little cut-scene where we saw Sho's reaction to the beetle. XD

3 SC
violinanimemangafreak chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
wats the name of the sequel?
spiel chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
AHAHAHAHA, this chapter his frickin' hilarious!

I actually had to laugh out loud MULTIPLE TIMES!

You are great! :D

Thank you so much for writing this!

And you are very much awesome for making me review on in-between chapters xD
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
i'm completely confundled!
kai chapter 14 . 10/29/2008
mwahahaha.. i really have to give you the credit for the sudden turn!
steph300 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
ahah! *cries in laughter* ren really kick that guys $$ great chapter!
mikan-natsumeLove chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
that bitch(i couldnt find a better word) is DEFINETLY Sho's mom!he gets that from her!he isnt as evil as her just really arrogant!thats really ,really, really just asking for the revenge spirits to come out again!ten thousand times more powerfull
Fate Lowe chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
I loved it! Great work! I can't wait for the sub-stories!
aviana656 chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Woah! What a shocker! I was just stunned silent when I read this! This was so amazing and funny and exciting that I can't stop smiling even though it's over! Best Fanfic with Twins Award Goes to... YOU!