Reviews for Splitting Ways
LadyMo chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Nice and sweet good-bye.

:-)
Goomba chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Whoever thought it was a good choice to break apart Sam and Jack was on crack-I just had to say that. AND that I loved your piece, it was full of emotion, clean and clear and just perfect. Thank you for sharing, Jen
Natters chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
sweet - more please
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Yeah, you should continue it!

THX, very lovely shot!

God bless you!

Thara
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Ah, a lovely capture of the two at a critical moment. Definitely fits that time. A good capture of their voices and character, too. Bittersweet, yes. Did you say fishing in close proximity to Sam and Jack? Yes!
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
*melts* Lovely!

Glad you're thinking about putting this into a story ;-) great start!
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Fantastic job, hit it right! And please do continue!
Celine chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
really good but where is the second chapter ?
Neiths Arrow chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I really liked it. It was very real without a lot of mush - just like a J&S moment would be. I hope you continue writing more.
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ya'll can't end it here! O.O UGH! :O

-blinks rapidly- eep

That's so.. soo... emotionaly tender? that to end it there would be sacralidge! :O

Please say you have more! :O :O :O

Keep it up! :O :D :D :D :D :D

I like... if you couldn't tell... lol... Thank you for posting!

~J_F
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Very sweet and touching!

But I thought Jack's fav color was peridot? ;-)
Athena chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is really sweet. :)
AquaBlue77 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wonderful.

But when I got to this I got really annoyed:

[“Me too.” Jack looked down at her, his eyes filled with pain. “Don’t worry; before you know it things will be back to normal and you guys will have forgotten all about me.”]

Why? Well because I hate when writers, no matter what kind of S/J themed fic it is, assume that or that they never talk or see each other, after Jack heads to Washington and her to Nevada. I mean they may not be "team mates" anymore and far away from each other, but they are still friends and friends talk to, and visit, each other. Maybe not everyday of the week, probably once every week, if you are busy at the SGC. Just as Sam did with Daniel, henching to her return to SGC in "Beachhead".

But then I read on and with this I relaxed again:

[“It’s not like we’re never going to see each other again Carter, and look on the bright side, maybe you’ll get a new team member that actually understands what you’re rattling on about all the time.” He teased.]

That settled my insides again. If not that line and no closure, of some sort, I'd have said something. So thanks for no forcing me to do that. Again wonderful fic.