Reviews for All that matters
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Until the doctor came out and told them Yugi would be alright, my face was about an inch from the screen praying that you hadn't killed him off. Such terrific suspense!
Corina O chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Make more like this! XD
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Absolutely loved it!
scourge chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
It was wonderful!
Lelouch's right hand chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was really well written. It was really pulled at the heart strings and left me worrying what was going to happen next. Thank you for posting it.
bostafu chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Aww I was hoping Yami would come and save the day.. but that's just too good lol. It's more realistic that way. And aww man that poor girl who saved the day died too? Damn, I mean it waas only the second floor. She could've survived (.

Man I did not know pistols can hold 13 bullets. Though, I'm surprised Kaiba didn't know that... It's funny cuz I just read a fic before this where Kaiba is the psychopathic student who took hostages in a school shooting.
RosieVIII chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
omfg i love it! *favs and reads 5 times ova again*
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
It is angsty, because of the chain of events. The "sappiness" just seems to accentuate it.

brittney
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Really good. I loved it its hard for me to find any storys with Seto being so nice. :)
GeminiGirl1617 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was really emotional. I loved it! I reminded me of an episode of One Tree Hill, when Jimmy basically did the same thing. Really well done. Some parts were very disturbing, but when someone does something like that, it is disturbing.

Good Job. I loved it!

Natalie
IllusionOfAghony chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Simply amazing, it was frightening, and you had me in tears, I thought he was gonna kill the chibi!
Neellok chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
hm... I like the idea. I honestly think you could have dragged the hostage situation out longer, or done more with Koiji. Instead of him just killing students, you could have mde the readers hold their breath wondering if Yugi was going to make it. The police could have gotten involved etc. I think you could ahve done more with this story then you did.

I also think that you should get a beta. There were many places where you wrote either the wrong tense of the word or the wrong word all together.

Kaiba is also very ooc in this. He is normally more in control in this kind of situation. It is in his personality and character. So personally I didn't like that part about it. I think you should put that as a warning at the beginning of the story along.

I like the overall idea, but I think that if you add more detail, get a beta, and spruce it up a bit, it could become heartbreaking, and make the reader panic. I think it would make it better.

I hope that you aren't offended by my review, but take it into account, because I'm trying to help you improve yourself, and help you become a better writer. Thank you. If you have any questions feel free to pm me I would be glad to answer them.

~Twiny
koiishi tenshi chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aside from the grammar mistakes and repeated/missing words, that was a very good story. You often put "you're" instead of "your" so maybe a once-over for proofreading purposes would be a good idea. Still, great story (plenty angsty... As the current Mistress of Angst on AarinFantasy forums, I commend you for a job well done) and it's going in my favorites.
SRRH chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
that was really intense...borderline scary. (there are far too many of those kind of things that happen for real.) Though, I have to say that Kaiba and Yugi were awesome. And I'm glad that Yugi lived...there are stories like this that would have ended with Yugi's death. Very well written, you should be proud.
Mikazuki Hime chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow, hey, really awesome writing. It's not often I've seen school shooting fics around here, but it's definately a point of interest. Very well done.