Reviews for Loch Ness Monster
zvc56 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I like it better when Jacob calls her Nessie but other than that it's a very good start!
findingmymuse chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
This was really good. I read it awhile ago, but reread it cuz it stuck in my mind. You rock :)
whosurdaddy chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
Aww that was a really good story!
Emma chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
WOW! thats all i can say, well actually i can say a lot of things, but wow seems appropriate. i know this is massively out of date and all, but oh well. Your story was so awesome! i haven't read a fic that good in ages, and i read a lot. I love that you write using the same words, and phrases as in the books, and how you make constant referance to them. It's so clever.

your writng is brilliant, i loved the plot with nessie not being able to touch people, and i loved how you delved into that, and what it would really mean. the chapter about Charlie made e cry like a baby. which is totally pathetic, it was so well sritten, it was like Is my grandpa dying?

i love that you mentioned all the other characters, Justin reminded me of a Mike a bit, weather that was your intention i'm not entirely sure, but thats how i saw it.

RANDOM POINT-LOVE THE CHAPTER NAME THING, "JUST LIKE HER MOTHER" PURE GENIUS.

thankyou so muhc for the time i go to spend reading this, i'll be telling all my friends to read it too. so brilliant, i can't wait to check out your other stuff. please keep up the good work! hugs Emma
Sam the Ant Ha chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
Beautiful story!

I loved it!

humanscouldbemore chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
I liked it. Definately worth reading for any Jake/Nessie shippers out there.
We are human chapter 12 . 9/15/2009
Wow, even though this story was sort of short, I really enjoyed it. I really liked how you portrayed the characters and their relationships. Well done.
We are human chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
It's too bad even a lot of romantic relationships in our society don't have the depth and trust that Jacob has for Renesmee. It's like were all using each other for fickle fun.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
Awwh that was REALLY cute! Ur a great writer!
blob chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
i dont like the amazonian guy it has nvr, is nvr, eill nvr be ment to be! nessie and jacob shoukd be togher... and jacob calls her nessie in breaking dawn not carlie btw.
laurazuleta18 chapter 12 . 2/19/2009
Great Story! Really good! D
Ginnya chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
That's a lovely story I LIKE IT.
forgotmypassword chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
I know i'm a chapter ahead but on # 10 I really really liked Nessie's thoughts about her changing who Jacob really was, and the clip metaphor thing. That was brilliant :) never heard it before, it's great to read something completely new

thanks for the edward-bella part. I love those two and i missed them
tigress33 chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
Kudos on this story. I've been reading a lot of Jacob/Nessie fics lately and yours is by far one of the best ones. I think the reason is because your Nessie is a sensitive, precocious and realistic teenager trying to figure things out. I liked that Jacob was lighthearted too. I do think he would have reacted to the Justin-taking-Nessie-to-prom thing with a little more passion, but that's just an opinion. Congrats on a nice story!
Peace Like a River chapter 12 . 10/29/2008
Aw, what a great note to go out on. :-) Loved it. I'm glad Jacob got to say something 'meaningful' towards the end, too - I remember in the previous chapter he was worried about not being able to express his feelings as sincerely as Edward... well, this was pretty fine line, I thought:

“It’s okay Carlie,” he reached out his arm, and I laid my head against his shoulder. “Your dad had to wait a century for Bella to come around. I’m willing to wait forever for you.”

:-)

Gah, they're perfect together. I really like how you've portrayed them and their relationship.