Reviews for From Grace
O-rangegrl9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
His vulnerability exposed... and now they judge him. I love the essence of a broken, failed, fallen leadership in this.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I'm glad that in actuality Kallen a bit more supportive.
Chalde chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
But he did in the end, so “in your face”.

Still, a very nice if surprising take on Lelouch and Kallen.
Alluna chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Kind of tragic in a profound way which I like a lot. Whatever he is capable of, whoever he is, Lelouch is still human - while he can only realise his grief, Kallen has to face reality. That there's no hero before her but a simple human boy loosing his mind. It's really well written.
beriath chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
very nice short piece!
Total Justice chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow...just wow. That was beautifully written. My heart panged I felt so sorry for Lelouch. Kallen's last lines were great.

The best part had to be "Their god, their messiah who would create a utopia...

...never existed."

Was just perfect. Great job.
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
woah...

darkish

i like it!
Unkown chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was simply amazing as this will be the out come in the anime tomorrow most likely.
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Lelouch...at his lowest point next episode. It will be hard to watch. At least it's episode 19 & not the series finale.

Good job.
Bolinoak chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
A believable portrayal of Lulu and Kallen after the news of his sister's death. I like how you used the metaphor of Lulu transforming from a God to that of a little boy, it really shows how much of a blow the death of his sister really is. Anyway, my favorite part of this fic is Kallen's last line, not sure why, but it really sets the mood somehow.

Keep up the good work!
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That's a pretty sad one-shot. It's basically what Lelouch deserves, but I don't think it will go down that way. If Kallen abandons him, then Lelouch has no chance of walking down a path of redemption. And that would render her scenes with Nunnally to be pointless. As pathetic as Lelouch will be in EPISODE 19...Kallen will still believe in him at the end of the day.

And honestly there are a few important considerations I make when thinking about Code Geass related pairings.

1). Shirley's death probably killed any chance Lelouch had of becoming romantically close to anyone.

2). CC has been demoted to filler character status. She has barely done anything with Lelouch this season. Never at any time has Lelouch shown any romantic interest in her.

3). Kallen has had tons of development regarding her feelings to Lelouch this year. But it's one sided development. Lelouch has shown no interest in her.