Reviews for Darkness Within Your Light
Teacuppy chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
So... definitely no more... what a shame...
Chellyisback chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Eh, I dont know if someone ever pointed this but "Bored" in portuguese is "Entediado" not. "Furado" which means "pierced" . You provably used the google tradutor, wich is really bad, you should try one of thouse online dictionaries! ;D (I'm from Brazil, and here, bored is "Entediado") for women: Entediada. Oh and great chapter! xoxoxo
Average Reviewer chapter 31 . 11/23/2014
This is such a great story and I have been putting off doing work to read all of it, but have you given up on it ? You left it at such a cliffhanger and I want to know how it ends ! But if you have given up on it then my heart will have to go on never knowing if Raito and L get a happy ending :,(
rl chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
Update this story. Now. Do it now.
name chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed but I was like way too busy reading this amazingly (yet horribly unupdated) fanfic. So yeah. Update this thing. Cuz I want to know how it ends.
a person chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Did you use Google translate or something? Because mon aimé is the masculine form of my friend...
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
u really should shorten the paragraphs, or separate them into smaller a pain to read-_-
sojuorsake chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
I don't like you very much right now. Do you know why? It's because you didn't finish this amazing story and now I will probably never know how it ends.
But seriously, I was really enjoying this read. I hope by some miracle you get a chance to complete it.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/20/2014
I love it.
Teacuppy chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
I know that this story is long finished but just wanted to say, that I love it too. _ amazing wonderfull, made me happy
Dev's Inferno chapter 31 . 11/13/2013
nice
Kidiu chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Wow, I've loved this so far. It's all the huge, but seemingly small things that have me hooked.

From the beginning, the intricacy of the King and the Mother, the feelings you demonstrated, they were all very magnificent.

The fight between Raito and Kira was interesting. I like that you've kept things realistic, with the torture of Zaki and how Raito kissed Kira to absorb him.

L's loss of temper was fascinating, as was his recount of his childhood experience. And now, I think I've gained new respect for Sayu, haha! I never realized how awesome she is. I love the budding relationship. I'm just worried about when the whole truth comes out.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
Ok ok...
Well let's start somewhere I reaaaaally liked your plot, it is sooooo different an cool and all!
Hahahahaha!
I loved the way you wrote Sayu!
And don't worry the lemon is great!\\\\
Light and l together !
Sooooo cute!
I also loved Watari!
Poor Matsuda!TT-TT(I really believe you traumatized him!)
Well aside that please keep writing cuz it's really good!
Seriously!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
well, I think they shouldn't have worried about their enemies finding out that L's real name is L Lawliet, because in the beginning it was said that the ones whose names have been written in the life note can't be killed with a death note, and L has had his name written by Raito to lenghten his lifespan
BlaRiix chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I love how beyond is the shinigami king :)