Reviews for Darkness Within Your Light
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
Yes! Thank you! Finally, someone who gets that Light is not a fault here! Normally, I do not read yaoi, but this is actually pretty good... semi-smut scenes aside. Just sayin'~
Shikiyamachi chapter 32 . 9/13/2015
I saw an update in my favorites, but honestly, your story is one of the few that I don't even remember. Then I searched for any reviews by me and realized it's been more than half a decade since I did put up a review. That was back in high school for me as well, so it has been a long time indeed.

Though Death Note hasn't had any of my attention for years, I will try reading your new version. I've been around this long after all, and it will be nice to read a rewrite that you are proud of rather than an old version from way back when that makes you cringe.

Have a wonderful time writing your new story, and I'll see you then!
may of rose chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
More, more more please
Lacus01 chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
Please let us know when the new story is up!
Seto K4iba1 chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
Even if you are abandoning this story, Please leave it up. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite Death Note fan fics, even if it isn't going to be finished. I'd hate to not be able to read it anymore.
Izumi Hamasaki chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
Looking forward to the remake! :) Thanks for the heads up!
Anonymous chapter 31 . 8/22/2015
This has 2 go on. Don't give this fic up!
KEEP WRITING!
( please? :3:3 )
00Misty chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
While Light did develope a God-complex, all the blame does not go on him. I mean, wasn't it Ryuk who dropped something in the human world that had no buisness being there? and while we're at it, while Light was trying to be a God, wasn't the Shinigami King an ACTUAL God and should have stepped in to prevent things from getting that far instead of sitting on a throne, being bored?

Just saying.
Chemical Cat chapter 31 . 4/24/2015
Lovin' the story! Hope you write more soon! :D
Guest chapter 31 . 4/24/2015
Please, please, pleeeaaassseeeeeee update soon! Tho story is really cute and I want to see where you go with it!
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
So... definitely no more... what a shame...
Chellyisback chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Eh, I dont know if someone ever pointed this but "Bored" in portuguese is "Entediado" not. "Furado" which means "pierced" . You provably used the google tradutor, wich is really bad, you should try one of thouse online dictionaries! ;D (I'm from Brazil, and here, bored is "Entediado") for women: Entediada. Oh and great chapter! xoxoxo
Average Reviewer chapter 31 . 11/23/2014
This is such a great story and I have been putting off doing work to read all of it, but have you given up on it ? You left it at such a cliffhanger and I want to know how it ends ! But if you have given up on it then my heart will have to go on never knowing if Raito and L get a happy ending :,(
rl chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
Update this story. Now. Do it now.
name chapter 31 . 10/8/2014
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed but I was like way too busy reading this amazingly (yet horribly unupdated) fanfic. So yeah. Update this thing. Cuz I want to know how it ends.