Reviews for Sesshoumaru Comes to Dinner
Silver Moon Inuyoukai chapter 30 . 12/9
why is kagome featured like an airhead here? hm...
Garta chapter 51 . 10/21
I really like your storys, they're really good. The make me laught and sad, they pull you in with their simplisity and good writing.

Kinda makes you hope that Kagome will live just as long as a youkai... I feel sad every time I think of her getting old and dieing, leaving him behined...

I hope you'll write more, I enjoy your short storys alot.
ErisEsprit chapter 51 . 5/3
Please write more! I love this story! (To the point where I get annoyed on behalf of Kagome when she's been told she writes fanfiction OOC, forgetting for a moment that it's a fanfiction within a fanfiction within... wait...) :)
sailorpriestess chapter 22 . 1/20
Lmao omg he wants to pee on her
estrela jem chapter 51 . 9/30/2016
Omg I love it! lol can't wait for the next chapter XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Fluffy cat! Hilarious! This is interesting
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 51 . 8/1/2016
Excellent chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! :D
sumiko808 chapter 51 . 7/24/2016
I'm so happy that I came back to this. I love it. And thanks for the update! Keep up the awesome work(:
Scherherazade chapter 51 . 7/13/2016
Very funny chapter, I miss this story.
dancingfingers chapter 51 . 7/13/2016
Never thought you're going to update this.
This is really amusing! Kagome seems someone you would enjoy taking on trips since she can entertain herself and whoever with her.
snoynuf chapter 37 . 7/12/2016
I'm only at ch 37 but I do wish to know about the Inu gang. Shippo & Kouga should still be around and perhaps Inuyasha? I feel a lack of closure in that regard, however, I absolutely LOVE this story line. It is very silly and playful. I very much enjoy the interaction between Sesshomaru and Kagome.
Montara chapter 51 . 7/11/2016
She loves to torment him :D
M-Angel 05 chapter 51 . 7/10/2016
Lmbo! Kagome could torture Inuyasha with one word. So it's no wonder she's figured out how to torture Sesshomaru with many. LoL! I loved this chapter.
SaiyaCat chapter 51 . 7/9/2016
Hahahaha I Agree with him
fallingyuki chapter 51 . 7/9/2016
Very silly chapter. Loved it.

Does that game really exist or is she really crazy?
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »