Reviews for Sesshoumaru Comes to Dinner
ErisEsprit chapter 51 . 5/3
Please write more! I love this story! (To the point where I get annoyed on behalf of Kagome when she's been told she writes fanfiction OOC, forgetting for a moment that it's a fanfiction within a fanfiction within... wait...) :)
sailorpriestess chapter 22 . 1/20
Lmao omg he wants to pee on her
estrela jem chapter 51 . 9/30/2016
Omg I love it! lol can't wait for the next chapter XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Fluffy cat! Hilarious! This is interesting
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 51 . 8/1/2016
Excellent chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! :D
sumiko808 chapter 51 . 7/24/2016
I'm so happy that I came back to this. I love it. And thanks for the update! Keep up the awesome work(:
Scherherazade chapter 51 . 7/13/2016
Very funny chapter, I miss this story.
dancingfingers chapter 51 . 7/13/2016
Never thought you're going to update this.
This is really amusing! Kagome seems someone you would enjoy taking on trips since she can entertain herself and whoever with her.
snoynuf chapter 37 . 7/12/2016
I'm only at ch 37 but I do wish to know about the Inu gang. Shippo & Kouga should still be around and perhaps Inuyasha? I feel a lack of closure in that regard, however, I absolutely LOVE this story line. It is very silly and playful. I very much enjoy the interaction between Sesshomaru and Kagome.
Montara chapter 51 . 7/11/2016
She loves to torment him :D
M-Angel 05 chapter 51 . 7/10/2016
Lmbo! Kagome could torture Inuyasha with one word. So it's no wonder she's figured out how to torture Sesshomaru with many. LoL! I loved this chapter.
SaiyaCat chapter 51 . 7/9/2016
Hahahaha I Agree with him
fallingyuki chapter 51 . 7/9/2016
Very silly chapter. Loved it.

Does that game really exist or is she really crazy?
Ancient Glory chapter 51 . 7/9/2016
Haha! Cute. But honestly, is Kagome ok?
Alais Kingsleigh chapter 51 . 7/9/2016
I love your story and I especially love the part where you've updated it. :D This was a fun chapter!
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »