Reviews for Sesshoumaru Comes to Dinner
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 51 . 8/1
Excellent chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! :D
sumiko808 chapter 51 . 7/24
I'm so happy that I came back to this. I love it. And thanks for the update! Keep up the awesome work(:
Scherherazade chapter 51 . 7/13
Very funny chapter, I miss this story.
dancingfingers chapter 51 . 7/13
Never thought you're going to update this.
This is really amusing! Kagome seems someone you would enjoy taking on trips since she can entertain herself and whoever with her.
snoynuf chapter 37 . 7/12
I'm only at ch 37 but I do wish to know about the Inu gang. Shippo & Kouga should still be around and perhaps Inuyasha? I feel a lack of closure in that regard, however, I absolutely LOVE this story line. It is very silly and playful. I very much enjoy the interaction between Sesshomaru and Kagome.
Montara chapter 51 . 7/11
She loves to torment him :D
M-Angel 05 chapter 51 . 7/10
Lmbo! Kagome could torture Inuyasha with one word. So it's no wonder she's figured out how to torture Sesshomaru with many. LoL! I loved this chapter.
SaiyaCat chapter 51 . 7/9
Hahahaha I Agree with him
fallingyuki chapter 51 . 7/9
Very silly chapter. Loved it.

Does that game really exist or is she really crazy?
Ancient Glory chapter 51 . 7/9
Haha! Cute. But honestly, is Kagome ok?
Alais Kingsleigh chapter 51 . 7/9
I love your story and I especially love the part where you've updated it. :D This was a fun chapter!
Skyrere chapter 51 . 7/9
hahahaha.
Lol. How could you make that mistake?
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Omg! Fish yukai!? Lol! So hilarious! Even me, someone who is always a straight face, and doesn't show much emotion, thinks it's a funny mistake! Well, keep writin' you make me a little more...kind.
Holy crap. Chapter 49 was so simple but I was near tears. I was actually expecting that one a lot sooner.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »